Dedicated Franceservers.com - OVH / Kimsufi Servers Reseller start from $33.36/mo (FR)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have heared then ovh.fr has a bandwidth cap of 200 MBPS Upload

Do you offer me 1GBPS UP + Out (Metered/Unmetered)
down 1GBPS up 200mbps if you want to have 1GBPS up/down unmetered its more money
"1 Gbps garantis pour le serveur + 899.00€ / mois" copy from ovh.com website in english 1GBPS dedicated will cost you 900 euro per month (add to this paypal fee €932.04)

down 1GBPS up 200mbps if you want to have 1GBPS up/down unmetered its more money
"1 Gbps garantis pour le serveur + 899.00€ / mois" copy from ovh.com website in english 1GBPS dedicated will cost you 900 euro per month (add to this paypal fee €932.04)

not really my current provider is givin me
for

20tb on 1gbps

i'm interesed in buying server and i see that you say that you dont have vat and that you are cheep so how that on kimsufi.com i can buy KS-2 for 17.93 euro with 19.6 % vat and from you for 24.23 euro with vat so how i this cheep

what are you saying both prices are in euro 17.93 is price with vat on ovh and 24.23 is on franceservers

bdw on seedroots is 28 $ (20-21 euro)

Last edited:
i'm interesed in buying server and i see that you say that you dont have vat and that you are cheep so how that on kimsufi.com i can buy KS-2 for 17.93 euro with 19.6 % vat and from you for 24.23 euro with vat so how i this cheep
We not paying VAT Yes its right but we need to have some money right? we cant sell you the server for 15 euro we making 9.24 euro per month per server

can i make a custom order with centos5 32 bit OS?
cuz thats what i need for my control panel

if thats possible let me know. i dont see an option for centos 5 32bit

We give you the server with Cent OS 6 but in the web manager you can change to what you want if you want windows you need to choice then!
I want to buy

EG Servers:

If i change OS to window, will i must pay more money ?

Last edited:
I want to buy

EG Servers:

If i change OS to window, will i must pay more money ?
If you want use Windows first you need to order windows because ovh manager will not let you format to windows until you have license.

If you want use Windows first you need to order windows because ovh manager will not let you format to windows until you have license.
can i order window license from you ? and how much is it ?
Because when i order server from your site it said:

We give you the server with Cent OS 6 but in the web manager you can change to what you want if you want windows you need to choice then!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back