Found out i could have a kid

Status
Not open for further replies.

bmoeller

Just found out that i possible may have a kid. Its a long story on how i figured this but anyhow.
I was wanting to ask the professional eyes a wjunction.com if the little girl in this picture looks anything like me. Im getting a DNA test done, but i would like to here some opinions on resemblance

Sorry started to feel a little weird about this post for some reason so i removed the photos

Last edited:
5 comments
Personally i have a son. I mean things like eyes, nose, ears things like that are good to go buy. But in some cases kids dont look much like theire parents at a young age. How old is the boy/girl

The girl in the photo is 8 right now. I have 2 sons as well that currently stay with me.
I left my wife and she supposedly miscarriage or kid 3 weeks after i left her. I believed her and years later i found out it was more than likely not true so. She did this so i wouldn't gain custody when the child was born . I personally think the girl in the photo looks nothing like me but like you say you cant go off that. I know for a fact you can trick your eyes into seeing what they want. I dont want the child to look like me so she wont.

I obviously can't see the photo, but to be honest with you, some kids don't look anything like their parents. You can even have black people with white kids, white people with dark kids etc, so the best bet would be for a DNA test. Good luck mate.

Well being a single father of a young daughter myself,and some recent events that have entered my personal life with an ex girlfriend. I recomend doing the dna test,do it discretly so as to not hurt the child,8 is a delicate age,find out for sure if its yours,then man up and be her dad,well if she lets you anyway, dont force things... anyway thts teh best piece of advice i can give on a matter like that. Test.. if its yours,Man Up ... if its not,then you dont have to worry about it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back