Fosty.net - cPanel, 2GB space, 20GB Bandwidth from $2.95/m (DE & US)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jesshost

Banned
Banned
www.Fosty.net
High quality hosting with low costs!

Why chose fosty? Well, first we offer a 14 days full refund guarantee with no question asked. And we have quality scripts like Softaculous, Installatron and website builders, all this just for you and your website. We also use high quality servers with good network's, so we're able to offer a 99% uptime guarantee for your website. Why use time and money on monitoring your website when you can do it easily with cPanel, create FTP, Email accounts within seconds and upload your files with the integrated cPanel file manager. We also have multiple locations like Germany (DE) and United States (US). Need anything else from us? Contact us today!

---------------------------------------------------------------------

PROMOTIONS:

All new clients will be able to get 15% off your order, use the promotion code "NEW"

Get 50% off on your first invoice. You'll chose what kind of payment term you want. Use the promotion code "get50off".

Get 40% off for life! Use promotion code "life", works only this week! (Ends 02.06.2012)

It's soon Norwegian Constitution Day (May 17)! My home country, so let's have fun and give out a great promotion to the community! We want to give a free domain when you're using the promotion code "Domain". Just select annually payment and type in the domain you want!
(Works on these TLD's: .com, .net, .org, .info, .name & .us) (This promotion is available out May)

SHARED HOSTING:

S1
Space: 250Mb
Bandwidth: 1000Mb
MySQL databases: 1
FTP accounts: 1
Email accounts: 1​
Price: $0.95/m (use coupon "domain" to get a free .net, com, org, biz, info domain)
Click here to order

S2
Space: 2Gb
Bandwidth: 20Gb
MySQL databases: 7
FTP accounts: 20
Email accounts: 20​
Price: $2.95/m(use coupon "domain" to get a free .net, com, org, biz, info domain)
Click here to order

RESELLER HOSTING:

R1
Space: 5 Gb
Bandwidth: 40 Gb
MySQL databases: Unlimited
FTP accounts: Unlimited
Email accounts: Unlimited
Price: $9.95/m
Click here to order

R2
Space: 15 Gb
Bandwidth: 100 Gb
MySQL databases: Unlimited
FTP accounts: Unlimited
Email accounts: Unlimited
Billing system FREE Clientexec license​
Price: $15.95/m
Click here to order

OTHER SERVICES:

Domain
Domains from only $5.95/yearly!

Integration services
We offer WHMCS integrations from only 12.95$!

Sales Department

• Open a ticket, chat with us or send us an email.
  • icon-email.png
    sales@fosty.net
Technical Support

Abuse Department

Last edited:
9 comments
Thanks for your vouch comz123 :)

We are maybe going to get a EU location (London) if thats wanted :))

Get your .In or .Me domain for a low price!

.in for 1.95$
.me for 10.95$
.mobi for 10.95$

Or get some of them for free if you order one of our packages for one year!

Last edited:
We have just started to offer Reseller hosting :) And we are running a free domain offer out February on S1 and S2. That means you will get S1 for only 11.4 USD including a .com domain!

Use coupon: "GiveMe" Without "". Works for: .com, .net, .biz, .org, .us, .name, .mobi & .me.

Last edited:
We have had so many changes within Fosty this month and we wont stop! :) We just started selling Thawte SSL and we're one of the cheapest seller out on the world wide web!
We started also with Integration services for WHMCS and Clientexec, just look at our template and see the integration we have done!

We have also changed all our prices because it's my birthday soon so we need changes with it! :) Just wait for it, on thursday it all goes up, up one year and awesome promotions!

We are not done yet but I can say that we wont get worse after this, we will just get better all the time! :)
Thanks for checking out Fosty! Everyone that bought before we changed the price have been credited to their account and will pay the new price next month! :)

We have added more free packages so you can try our service for free! :)

Last edited:
We're happy to say that we are now offering not just one US location, but 3 locations! We have expanded into the EU with servers in United Kingdom and Germany! That's why we want to give something back to you. We're now offering our S1 plan for only a small amount, so.. Let's say, 3 USD for one year with amazing hosting!
Use the promotion code "3USD" at checkout to grab this offer, be fast, it ends 29.04.2012!(29. April)

We have now started to offer live chat for clients and people that have questions for us =)

Promotions:
You can use our Promotion "15% off", the coupon is "NEW"

Get 50% off on your first invoice. You'll chose what kind of payment term you want. Use the promotion code "get50off".

It's soon Norwegian Constitution Day (May 17)! My home country, so let's have fun and give out a great promotion to the community! We want to give a free domain when you're using the promotion code "Domain". Just select annually payment and type in the domain you want!
(Works on these TLD's: .com, .net, .org, .info, .name & .us) (This promotion is available out May)

I have done some editing on the thread =)

Last edited:
Well, look at that! We have just published our new template and gotten our WHMCS integrated! If you have any comment on our new template, feel free to post them, we're taking everything!
And I am updating the promotions;

Promotions:
All new clients will be able to get 15% off your order, use the promotion code "NEW"

Get 40% off for life! Use promotion code "life", works only this week!

We have changed our billing system from WHMCS to Clientexec so some features and promotions might not work, if you have found something that should work but doesn't, feel free to contact our sales department and we will try to fix the problem =)

I have also updated all links in the thread so it's now working with our new billing system!
And we have now been up for over 6 months and we want to do more! :D

Last edited:
We're removing our UK location because of low interest in it when comparing it to US and DE location within Fosty. We want to focus on those two locations and that's why we're removing United Kingdom server. But we're not taking it down right away, this is not gonna be as a shock for people with hosting at our UK server so we're taking it down 2. September (02.09.2012).

If you have any question for this, you're free to contact us at any time trough ticket or mail :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back