Status
Not open for further replies.

Sp32

5k Forum Profile Backlinks 25$ Review copies!

Hi, I am offering a service where I can create several thousand profiles on niche targeted websites or any type of website depending on which would better suit you in terms of finance, I of course recommend the more expensive option which is niche related forums.

• The profiles can have avatars which are automatically uploaded, you are required to supply me with these if you wish for this option, I recommend you doing this and I do not charge extra for this service.

• I can also include a signature that gets spun by article rewriting software so you can include an anchor link with your keywords, (this will also get spun).

• All the accounts will be fully activated and ready to post with.

This is a very effective method to gain visibility in google and due to my spinning methods your site will not get penalised by googles latest update (panda)

100 Backlinks = 1$
100 Niche Targeted Backlinks = 2$

Minimum order is 1k Backlinks.
Maximum order is 5k Backlinks.

• The price is based on several factors such as the cost of the software that I use to the cost of the disposable things required such as proxies and captcha desolvers and of course my time scraping niche related websites to provide stronger, longer lasting keyword targetted backlinks.

• The price will go up once business picks up and testimonials increase.

• You will receive a .csv file with the whole report including all the signatures, websites, user names and passwords.

For the Niche targeted backlinks I will require 5 - 10 images for the profiles and 3 - 5 keywords for the signatures, to find good keywords for your backlinks you can use googles keyword tool here:
Code:
https://adwords.google.com/o/Targeting/Explorer?__c=1000000000&__u=1000000000&ideaRequestType=KEYWORD_IDEAS
Or if you would like I could choose keywords for you, but it is best for you to target certain keywords in all of your current and future campaigns.

Schedule for posting for niche targeted forums will be approximately 48 hours after payment has been received, during the 48 hours I will be gathering the list of niche related forums. (The schedule is suggested to be run over a period of 10 days for the 1k package. This can be reduced to a shorter period if requested.)

Payza and PayPal accepted.

Review Copies: I will sell two 5k orders for 50% off as review copies.

Last edited:
6 comments
Sorry, I was unclear, the time schedule can be however long the customer desires, I would suggest a 10 day period for the 1k package for the safest most natural looking backlinks.

P.S Because of how everything is spun there is no duplicate usernames/passwords/ip addresses, it's all different except for the fact that the link occurs everywhere, even google can't predict this as being spam or something that has went viral.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back