Forbid services selling Facebook likes, G+'s, and twitter follower

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Mirchi

When i had a look at the services section, there were lots of threads/ppl selling these kind of services...almost kind of spam -_-.... before a month, it was clean... and almost these kind of services are usually are not real, mostly from bots or sites like youlikehits etc.. I guess this was the reason that dp banned these kind off threads/services ......

Just my view.......

20 comments
I like the idea as it's against FB/Twitter/Googles terms and conditions as well. They can go to blackhatforums if they want this type of content. It's only a matter of time anyway before Google and FB introduce some new type of algorithm to detect this. Twitter could take longer as they aren't as good from an engineer point of view.

I have already suggested this months ago, topic mysteriously disappeared/or got closed, can't find it under my topics anymore....

^you really expected real humans to be added to your twitter lol
ofcourse such services are fake they lie about adding "real humans"
to your profile and i still dont know why "webmasters" fell for that

legit webmasters linking to your website because they found your site useful is USEFUL.

SPAM commenting on .edu blogs using bots is WASTE OF TIME AND HARMFUL!

If what they are offering violates the ToS of FB or any other site/service they specifically state in their post then it should be removed and the poster should receive a warning/infraction, post limitations/moderation, or ban for repeated offenses.

Their should probably be moderation in some sections for new threads now, but that is another discussion.

Added: I am surprised someone has not started selling forum friendships, reputation, or post likes, many sites have no clearly defined rules against it,

Last edited:
so backlinks are also useless?

backlinks are different.

this has to deal with the illusion that fake stats are helping your site. it doesnt matter if you have 1 or 1million (likes, tweeter followers, etc.) .. it just simply wont help out your site. its just a fake statistic that is telling the user there are a bunch of people that like this site.. but where are they now.

i was actually talking about the service offered for back links on WJ,is that of any use?
like 5000 backlinks in 1 days,10000backlinks in 1 day,50000 back links etc

backlinks are different.

this has to deal with the illusion that fake stats are helping your site. it doesnt matter if you have 1 or 1million (likes, tweeter followers, etc.) .. it just simply wont help out your site. its just a fake statistic that is telling the user there are a bunch of people that like this site.. but where are they now.

Yeah but at WJ there is no good backlinks service, just few guys that sell nofollow scrapbox spam shitty links that are the same as fake facebook likes, twitter followers, etc., - those are just numbers, they can't help. Ofc. Im writing about service - selling text adspots it's something else. ; )

If you need backlinks better buy 1 text adspot on quality site then 30k spam "links" ....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back