flashX.tv | Up To $5 Per 1K Views | Daily Payments | Adult | Subtitles | Since 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
please can pay, long working hours and see nothing coming weekend without receiving payment, had never 8 days delayed payment, money problems?
I think I should tell us if there are problems, is that neither answer.

2015-12-02 $xx.xx PENDING

Thank you! Money is received within 48 hours! You are the most honest and the best team! Many thanks for the quick resolution of technical problems: screenshots and video conversion. I advise all those who think the guys with whom to start making money on video views - the best team you will not find. I wish you success and big profits! flashx.tv - the best!!! Im *clip4iki*

Can you please add support to Brazilian Portuguese subtitles? I would like to use your site as main option for my site of 2 million unique users/mo and 99% of them are from Brazil. I just tried uploading a pt-br subtitle to your platform and special chars like ã, ç, é, á etc aren't being shown correctly.

Can you please add support to Brazilian Portuguese subtitles? I would like to use your site as main option for my site of 2 million unique users/mo and 99% of them are from Brazil. I just tried uploading a pt-br subtitle to your platform and special chars like ã, ç, é, á etc aren't being shown correctly.

--> Please send us the links with the subtitles to info@flashx.tv

I can comment, this great servant, I've been using a month and am totally disappointed and I feel cheated by them at first had a day 200 copies daily, all very well, but then my daily reproductions fell magically just 50 per day, in my view, give a lousy service, I do not understand the so abrupt daily reproductions decline, also they fell to position the countries that I go, in summary when reach the minimum payment stopped rising this great server, first I feel cheated and second because the countries that I go, no longer are in Zone 1 if not the second, because they changed it, so to peder my valuable time on a server that does not give money, then I will not miss.

I can comment, this great servant, I've been using a month and am totally disappointed and I feel cheated by them at first had a day 200 copies daily, all very well, but then my daily reproductions fell magically just 50 per day, in my view, give a lousy service, I do not understand the so abrupt daily reproductions decline, also they fell to position the countries that I go, in summary when reach the minimum payment stopped rising this great server, first I feel cheated and second because the countries that I go, no longer are in Zone 1 if not the second, because they changed it, so to peder my valuable time on a server that does not give money, then I will not miss.

Learn to english, then write it again pls

Last edited:
I think you should try it for about 1 week and see because it will depend on what you upload and what people like to watch

I think you should try it for about 1 week and see because it will depend on what you upload and what people like to watch

--> I understand only a little bit. But we never changed same countries. We moved only two countries into a higher Tier. The other rest i don't understand, sorry. Your english is very bad :139:

2015-12-14$26.03PENDING
pay me please my user dlmanaos

is paypal

are you serius? iam waiting over 1 week just wait flashx pay 2-14 days

before the same day payout

are you serius? iam waiting over 1 week just wait flashx pay 2-14 days

flashX.tv has always paid within 24 hours, do not say that now pay in a week, last 45 payments within 24 hours. I do not understand because they do not pay as before.

flashX.tv has always paid within 24 hours, do not say that now pay in a week, last 45 payments within 24 hours. I do not understand because they do not pay as before.

AGREE

--> I don't know where the problem is. Please read the first page:
--> "We try to make payments every day, but sometimes we need 2-14 days"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back