Which one is best?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
161 comments
I'm truly suprized people are even comparing them.

Firefox is many times more superior.. Soo much that I don't feel like I should even explain, as it should obvious to anybody thats equipped with hands, eyes, half a brain and an internet connection :|

I'm truly suprized people are even comparing them.

Firefox is many times more superior.. Soo much that I don't feel like I should even explain, as it should obvious to anybody thats equipped with hands, eyes, half a brain and an internet connection :|

just because FF is open source and it has lot of addons does not mean FF is better than Chrome.

Chrome is much faster than Firefox, better simple UI, also memory usage is lower than FF, and yeah it got good addons too.

just because FF is open source and it has lot of addons does not mean FF is better than Chrome.

Chrome is much faster than Firefox, better simple UI, also memory usage is lower than FF, and yeah it got good addons too.

You kinda just shot yourself in the foot with that first line.

Firefox has an incomprehensibly large selection of addons. You can customize every aspect of the browser, so that you can literally control how you "experience the web". Not only that, but you can pick from tens of thousands of themes, and make it so every time you open up your browser, you can have something that really appeals to you.

But with Chrome? About 3 addons that might be useful, and it uses less ram.. not that it matters since just about every civilized person now days has atleast 2GB ram :|

^And that was what I felt like I didnt have to say -_-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back