Which Version firefox you like the most?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dunno why until now no one votes for FireFox 5 :unsure:

I Use 3.5 because I like to open many many and many Tabs :D

Dunno why until now no one votes for FireFox 5 :unsure:

I Use 3.5 because I like to open many many and many Tabs :D

I guess you are not the smartest person. FF4567 support multi tabbed browsing.

Why am I using FF7?

rmD85.png

firefox is doing good all my addons are working all you need is to edit something very easy,well firefox is doing really great,its lights,its fast i'm waiting for v7 now i heard it will use less ram and be lighter :D

FireFox is a disaster now. They were meant to make their plugins like Chrome so they don't constantly break on every update (chrome release new versions more than FireFox but nobody notices as everything keeps working). I've coded and released plugins for both FireFox and Chrome and FireFox is terrible.

As for FireFox 3.x I don't even support that anymore when coding websites as it doesn't support HTML 5 or CSS 3 properly. For an example my latest website http://wrzc.org looks crap in FF3.6 but fine in FF4+.

Chrome 15 (which is what I use) learns your favorite sites what you like which allows it to preloads them so when you click a link BOOM it's loaded already. A page load takes 0.0001 seconds. FireFox is a snail compared with it's 3-5 seconds.

FireFox is the new IE and Chrome is expected to pass it's numbers in November anyway so the sooner that happens the better.

agree (y)

I have 19 plugins installed and only 4 broke with the update.

I would think there will be a automatic update available for them within a week.

I have 19 plugins installed and only 4 broke with the update.

I would think there will be a automatic update available for them within a week.
The fact you said "only" is a serious concern. I think FireFox users are becoming more like IE users and getting used of problems or things not working. You should be demanding that be 0 not happy it's just over 20% (4 plugins).

FireFox is the new IE and Chrome is expected to pass it's numbers in November anyway so the sooner that happens the better.

I won't echo the FF is the new IE, but I certainly echo the sooner the better on Chrome passing them in market share. I don't hate FF, but I feel recently Chrome has really had the better of them. Especially with some recent niggles I've had with CSS issues between the two. I've been using Chrome for nearly 2.5 years now, never looked back. I still use FireFox in sync with it though. Maybe that will change soon enough.

I've been with Chrome since a few weeks after release and I like it, I've had almost 40 tabs open without issues, FireFox used to die on my constantly and if one died, it took the rest of them down with it :(

I just switched to chrome and seems less laggy... Just hate the face that it opens so many processes... Other then that its good just need to test with youtube... Im tired of firefox it gets to bloated with features and the theme sucks

I dont use chrome coz the download speed in chrome falls to 5% where in firefox my speed is increased by 50%.Now a days firefox is being stupid, it freezes mostly , now firefox is becoming icefox by freezing frequently :P

Yes its not about only resources, i feel the design as its heavy, i open max of 15-20 tabs at once , i like the interface... :))
I thought I was the only one :))

Oddly enough the "heavy" feel of FF is the only thing that's keeping from completely switching to chrome. Chrome feels too fluid if there's a such thing. Maybe it's just because I've been using FF for so long that I'm not used to something else *shrugs*

Other things that kept me from switching is full WYSIWYG editor & a better ad blocker...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back