Status
Not open for further replies.
I love it but it seems that all browsers are starting to have the same layout and design. I miss the unique feel of each browser and I want a new Thunderbird already!

I like it better than previous versions but then again Chrome is my main browser and the one I use most of the time, so it doesn't really matter how good FF4 is. To be honest, I only use FF to use the lulzimg and firebug addon, nothing else.

It's awesome, I can't wait for every addon to get updated.

0VqbgS.png
this is my list.
8a77ac.png
You guyz should check this thread up. ;)
Code:
http://www.wjunction.com/showthread.php?t=74719

------------------------------------
I love firefox 4

to the people who have problems on ffx4 with internet download manager please update your internet download manager to the latest version and everything will be fine.

I am using the same Firefox Browser!!!It's best Browser.....

My favorite browser is Firefox i am using since 2 years,before that i used the Google Chrome It was very slow,then i changed to Firefox,in google chrome if i open more than ten tabs it get crashed also page opening is slow,But in Firefox everything is fast,while using it i checked my upload, downloading speed at
Ip-details So i recommend Mozilla Firefox.

I don't mind it. I prefer Chromes interface though, I must admit!
eLight, you are correct.

For these long years i'v been using FF always. But since Chrome came in to play, FF has been trying to follow up Chrome.

The FF4 interface is really just a dupe of Chrome's.

Im slowly moving towards Chrome as a default browser.

It has Download manager,So download is fast!!!!
Security tools is one of the powerful features in it!!!also it work in Linux and Windows Operating System.Firefox is better than IE,So i recommend you to use IE,using the Firefox version 4 I check my Internet Upload and download speed at Ip-details the speed is great.

The one thing that annoys me about FF4 is the positioning of the refresh button. I still find it hard to get used to. And then when I switch back to Chrome, I find myself reaching for the FF refresh button. Very annoying :P

The one thing that annoys me about FF4 is the positioning of the refresh button. I still find it hard to get used to. And then when I switch back to Chrome, I find myself reaching for the FF refresh button. Very annoying :P
Heard of ctrl + r? :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back