Filezy.net - PPD (30USD/10000) & Video Streaming (30USD/10000) - No Download Limits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why some of my files are deleted, most of them are just uploaded few days ago? and some of them are just yesterday

username: iphone4clone

Dear iPhone4Clone,

I have gone through the deleted files and it seems like they were removed due to DMCA reports. I understand that they might have been recent uploads but if they were copyrighted content, they can be found with a simple google search and we were asked to remove the files.

Let me know if you need help with anything else.

Regards,
Ahoura

what is the payment day?

1 / $0 WHY?

WHAT IS YOUR MINIMUM FILE SIZE?

Hi.

Min file is 50MB and above, Please give me your username if you are still having problems with earnings.

Recently we have seen users complaining about their earnings not counting, Please double check and make sure you are on PPD plan and not MIX/PPS (These were discontinued). If you are on MIX/PPS contact me immediately to change it for you.

is there any chance you add japan on group II?

Unfortunately we can not move Japan to Tier 2 at the moment.

Regards,
Ahoura

My Dear CoolGuy558,

I am sorry I must have missed it, I have sent you a reply.

@Freedesixxx, thanks for the kind words.

Let me know if there are any questions.

Regards,
Ahoura

i registered on Filezy using my gmail account , if i want to log in from another PC , I must log in gmail first .
what i want is my username and password in Filezy to use them to log in apart from gmail

Please minimize payout for payza to $20

Hi,

Unfortunately we can not do that right now, but we might consider it in the near future.

Regards,
Ahoura

@ ahoura

pls remove files download count

Code:
downloaded : x times 

from your download page

it should be private not public

I have removed the number of downloads.

Regards,
Ahoura

why there is no option to select payza in payment info.

Payza has been disabled temporarily until we get our account fixed.

Regards,
Ahoura

i registered on Filezy using my gmail account , if i want to log in from another PC , I must log in gmail first .
what i want is my username and password in Filezy to use them to log in apart from gmail

Hi Odem,

I dont understand what you mean exactly. in a normal account you can login with your username and password from anywhere you please however if you enable IP restriction, then you can only login from the IPs you have mentioned.

Regards,
Ahoura

Last edited:
i mean i use this button to sign up
Caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaapture.png

so when i want to log in click the same button and enter my gmail log in information
i need filezy log in information to use it in download manager

torrent leech not work most of the time , please fix

Last edited:
@ahoura , how can I upgrade my account? I don't know how buy account with this methods.

It's not possible put a simple way to buy premium account, like Paypal?

In Brazil, just now the people started using Paypal, and they buy premium account.

i upgraded my account to premium , but it is the most worst premium i have ever used .
i was downloading a file as premium , at about 20 % i stopped the download , i want to resume the download after few hours , it refused resuming the download ,
the only advantage of premium is there is not to wait the 15 sec ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back