Status
Not open for further replies.
i cry back the old time,when i used wupload......

---------- Post added at 05:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:06 AM ----------

i will wait the next tuesday,maybe will happening,i hope they will pay

Last edited:
64682210096068228729.png

paid today

Payza Problem

Hi Guys

I Am Here To Tell You That Many Hosts Are Having Problem Paying With Payza, I Recommends You To Make Payout Through Webmoney For Every Host. Leave Payza ASAP. It Is Going Down Soon.

OMG how unprofessional :facepalm:
If they have problems with DDoS they should invest in a good system and network admin instead of bothering their users :facepalm:
Dear member,
Firstly, thank you for choosing to use Filevice. We are working hard to make it the best cloud storage service for you.

We have been growing rapidly and are in the process of making improvements to our back-end systems so things will run more smoothly in the future.

Support tickets are being responded to super fast (often within just a few minutes), and affiliate commission payments are starting to go out again.

However, in the last 3 days our servers have been under attack via a DDOS from someone claiming to be part of Anonymous. Part of their message included:
"You are illegally sharing files, making money from it, and not paying hard working affiliates."

This is obviously not true as we diligently respond to every DMCA request within 24 hours (at the very latest) - usually within just a couple hours. So claims against files being shared illegally is not true. We have experienced delays in commission payouts in the last week due to our ongoing improvements and already many commissions been paid and the rest will be wrapped up in the next few days.

So if Anonymous continue to attack our website, not only will they be hurting us but also you - our users and affiliates. We don't want that, and I'm sure neither do you. So please take 2 minutes to voice your support for Filevice and send them a message asking to stop their attack via their Twitter account:
https://twitter.com/YourAnonNews
As well as on their forum or IRC:
http://anonnews.org/

We appreciate your support.

Regards,
The FV team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back