downloads too bad. 've suffered today.
but I do not have a description.
twill not be subjected to compensate for this

what are you trying to do
servers does not work
wretched downloads
There is no explanation

Last edited:
We are looking into server FS2. Thanks for notifying us.

Server FS2 is fixed. Thanks for your cooperation.

Last edited:
Hey FileVice, could you please check the fs5 server. Some of my files on that server are giving very low download speed and these files have become COMPLETELY inaccessible for some of the users (thankfully I am NOT one of them)

Last edited:
The stats are frozen, or is this the special "weekend-miracle" like so many other hosts have, that always on weekend downloads are not counting?

Regards

Edit: So I downloaded now 6 Files with different IP and none of them was counted. What a joke.

Next Host which begin to cheat.

Last edited:
3 weeks to not get paid, what do avendo this? id corumbar2013
please contact support for outstanding payment requests. All payments are processed the same week . some users were asked to confirm their payment details as parts ongoing security checks and fraud prevention . cheers

The stats are frozen, or is this the special "weekend-miracle" like so many other hosts have, that always on weekend downloads are not counting?

Regards

Edit: So I downloaded now 6 Files with different IP and none of them was counted. What a joke.

Next Host which begin to cheat.
please check the setting on your account . Most users had their account set to PPS and no PPD , and that is why downloads are not generated .

Of course i'm on PPD and since yesterday it seems you're counting correctly again.

And you definetely didn't count Fridayevening for several hours nothing.

But, congrats for your awesome Premiumspeed, tested it yesterday 1st time and its really great.

Regards
nikita

P.S You really should give a little discount for Uploaders which want to extend premium with earnings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back