Status
Not open for further replies.
2013-04-22 67 / $0 0 / $0 $0 $0 $0
what happen ?

2013-04-22 96 / $0 0 / $0 $0 $0 $0 :|

Last edited:
Filevice why did you banned my account!
Please send us support ticket with your user name and our staff can look further into your account . Thanks

2013-04-22 67 / $0 0 / $0 $0 $0 $0
what happen ?

2013-04-22 96 / $0 0 / $0 $0 $0 $0 :|
Please look inside your account and advise if your account is set up as PPS or PPD , you can send support ticket with your user name and we will look further into it . cheers

pps account is automatically passed yesterday. loss took place all day.
I turned again to ppd. But what about yesterday's loss.
In this second issue this month. cryptorchidism and have already damaged the file a day. enough is enough. Do they just compensation.

Please send us support ticket with your user name and our staff can look further into your account . Thanks

I can not enter my account you blocked me and delete all my files how I could send a ticket !!!

1709549631.jpg

i don't understand why set up as PPS,i not do it :|
Some users were affected where the PPD changed to PPS , Please send support ticket with your user name and will manually change it from our end , this issue will be fixed soon . Thanks

I can not enter my account you blocked me and delete all my files how I could send a ticket !!!

1709549631.jpg
please PM your user name so i can give you better indication to your account status

Please send support ticket with your user name and will manually change it from our end , this issue will be fixed soon . Thanks

I contracted the support 2 days ago and they did nothing but give me lip service

They fixed nothing

Not is not support
All we get is BS

The question still remains, for all those people that got affected and lost $$$, are you going to compensate them and give them that $$$ they lost? Seems only right.

hello filevice I am going to start using your service I hope to stay well with you, I wanted to ask you can add the method Skrill (Moneybookers) for me being Italian would be much more comfortable thanks

hello filevice I am going to start using your service I hope to stay well with you, I wanted to ask you can add the method Skrill (Moneybookers) for me being Italian would be much more comfortable thanks
Hi Chrono , unfortunately , we can not add Money Brookers to our payment method . Our current payment methods are OKPAY , PAYZA, Web money . Thanks and welcome to filevice

@Filevice

after the last bug on the site, my account has disappeared from your database, I will work with you again because you have a good reputation and I will consider the problem as an accident can happen to everyone..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back