Status
Not open for further replies.
What is this bullshit
Files will not go down for hours

Software error:

Can't exec: Duplicate entry '1393' for key 'owner' at Modules/DataBase.pm line 55. For help, please send mail to this site's webmaster, giving this error message and the time and date of the error.

I have the same problem.

Software error:

Can't use an undefined value as an ARRAY reference at /usr/local/lib64/perl5/DBI.pm line 2047.
For help, please send mail to this site's webmaster, giving this error message and the time and date of the error.

I am getting this error while downloading a file

Software error:

Can't exec: Duplicate entry '0' for key 'user' at Modules/DataBase.pm line 55. For help, please send mail to this site's webmaster, giving this error message and the time and date of the error.

PLEASE FIX IT FILEVICE. IT"S AFFECTING OUR DOWNLOADS

Software error:

Can't execute select:
Table './filevice_xfs/Files' is marked as crashed and should be repaired at Modules/DataBase.pm line 82.

For help, please send mail to this site's webmaster, giving this error message and the time and date of the error.

How convenient yet again. Nobody can download files and gain earnings but the premium signup page sure is working perfectly fine as usual.

Since this has happened about a hundred times, how about an explanation on what causes this and what exactly you do to fix it? You seem to be the only host that has this issue.

Last edited:
Are there better days to have this "issue" than weekend?

For sure Mondaymorning after hard working on it, it'll be fixed.

Regards
nikita

We apologize to all users for the inconvenience caused to them. We are looking into this issue. We appreciate your patience.

Let me indulge you make your
Was 12 hours is still not corrected the problem.
ate a world of swearing today
We have also damaged.
these things are not apologized.
to compensate for it immediately

There is a problem, but the files can not be accessed until the file is removed from the first minute before she came in the mail. Can you explain to me how this is going on

Last edited:
FileVice is up. There was a database crash and we've fixed it. We're investigating the cause. Thanks for your cooperation.

We understand your situation. Thanks for your support.

I will be spreading the word that your host is now using adfly ads. This is completely wrong to do to people who are paying you for a premium membership. In fact, I think I'll just be doing a charge back on my credit card. I'm not supporting this move whatsoever.

All you've done is shot yourself in the foot doing this and the majority of your users will go to a host that does not shove ads in their face.

Meet yesterday's losses immediately.
also steering adf.ly links. Do this until you fell.
Many people, including myself leave to working with you

Filevice

Why deleting all the files?

Storage 0 of 498 LOL.
Today I uploaded file - no forums no blog. you deleted.
(sorry google translate :)

Last edited:
Filevice

Why deleting all the files?

Storage 0 of 498 LOL.
Today I uploaded file - no forums no blog. you deleted.
(sorry google translate :)

Just move to another host. That simple. They don't care about their user base, won't invest to better their infrastructure, delete files at random, storage time is too low, earnings are too low still no FTP support and site stop functioning a lot of the times which is due to not investing to improve their infrastructure and now shoving ads down downloaders throats.

The list goes on and on and they are the same as all the other hosts that never last long because of these things. There are far too many hosts that don't cost a single penny, offer way better performance, storage space and time, no down time and top speeds. No reason to stick with one that offers none of that. Why? Because they promise big bucks that nobody ever makes but pennies a day? Stop falling for these hosts. They aren't giving anyone what they advertise. None of them are. All anyone will ever earn from these hosts are what Tier D offers. Nothing more.

Trust me, slaving all day and night to make sure your files are online and maintained for your downloaders for pennies a day is far from worth it. Just get a stinking job, don't help these hosts earn money off your time and just let them fall the way side and go away.

Think about it, they only offer $20 as their highest earning which is already pretty crap which is what they use to promote and advertise their affiliate program. Only free users can download 1GB files which lands in the $16 column. Only premium members can download files over 1GB+ which is the $20 column. So does anyone think they can sell 1000 premiums just so people can download your files? Highly unlikely to earn that $20 per 1000 downloads.

Also why hasn't an admin or mod changed this support thread? They do not offer $33 per 1000 downloads nor even 75% of PPS. They only offer $20 per PPD and 50% PPS. Completely false advertisement.

Last edited:
FileVice.com - Up to $33/1000 Downloads PPD, Up to 75% PPS,New Support

Hey Folks,

We have disabled adf.ly for our premium members. Thanks for your feedback and support.

Hello,

We have tried changing the forum post title, but the admin wouldn't do that for us. It should be changed from ""FileVice.com - Up to $33/1000 Downloads PPD, Up to 75% PPS,New Support"" to ""FileVice.com - Up to $20/1000 Downloads PPD, Up to 75% PPS,New Support"".

You can get the updated details on our site at http://filevice.com/make-money.html

Thanks,

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back