FileVelocity.com - Up to $40 per 1000 downloads or 65% PPS (All countries paid!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
FileVelocity.com (95.211.80.123)
95.211.77.32 - 95.211.83.191
LeaseWeb
P.O. Box 93054
1090BB AMSTERDAM
Netherlands

I give few months to die this company,
design is disaster, quality is disaster
I can remember you Groove's 1st days. you had
flamed to me and I was right. I have no work with
POP up companies like bulletshit or other dopic or gothic places.

Only 1 month,and no is bad,wait more...

50Gb is just too little to even bother trying this host.
The problem as I see it is that affiliates will usually buy premium to get rid of any 'free user' restrictions like poor storage space, but so many of us have just lost our cash due to all the closing hosts and that leaves a nasty taste.
Personally I just refuse to buy another premium until I know the host working and stable - I've just lost 2x 1 year and 1x lifetime premiums (one of them had just been renewed a few days earlier too !).

There is one thing I'd really like to get absolute clarity on though - this has been asked and answered before but the answer did not seem clear to me so ...
How are downloads counted ?
Ok - for most hosts the situation is this ...
Premium user downloads are counted as 1 per ip per 24 hours
Free user downloads are counted as 1 per ip per 24 hours for each individual file, so if a free user downloads 10 different files in a 24 hour period then that would count as 10 downloads, but if they downloaded the same file 10 times then that would count as 1 download.

Are you doing anything differently than described above ?

Thanks

ps: I loved your quote - "We have not removed anyones earnings and our system does not "suck balls" " I laughed for ages :sun:

Last edited:
More Velocity And FTP Please

I am portuguese, and my english is very, very poor....
excuse me

I choice the File Velocity, but necessit more, more speed and FTP, URGENT... Please.

:))

I just do not count on POP UP companies after appeared BIG STORM ...
cant you remember Groovefile.... what they said and they ran away like rats.

I like how you base this on nothing, no one would make it in any industry with an attitude like yours, we are working hard to make every user happy, seeing negative comments like yours only makes us want to succeed more.

Im asking that questions cuz im interested in your FH ...

I Repeat my questions for 2nd time ( dont ignore me ), these are very simple :

1 )Any rebills ? ( Rebill means if an customer extends his premium membership We have some % ? No rebills as of yet
2 )What do you mean for '' right now '' later you wont pay for trials ? We are in a testing phase, trying to work out what is working best for our affiliates, we may switch this to a rebill soon.
3 )How do you block free users ? Max per IP is 4 cents per day.
for example : a)Max download per day --> how many files he can download in 1 day(24hr) ? max per IP is 4 cents per day
b)Waiting time --> How much time free user will wait after 1 download ? 90 seconds I believe.
4) I have an adictional bonus with sales from my website ? ( if i have an website and sell premium from my website , i have adictional 5 - 15 % of bonus from sales ? We are considering this, right now we have not enabled this capability but may do so in the near future as we want complete websites to support FV
5) % for referals ? You get 65% per sale if you are targetting PPS, we do not offer any additional 2nd referral earnings yet but we have the ability to do so in the future.

hey guys, I like your site but this 50gb is hmmm not too much :D do you plan to add some gb or just simply a 0 at the end? :D

We are just checking out the loads on the servers for now and we will look to increase this soon.

Alertpay Plllllllllllz

Coming soon.

50Gb is just too little to even bother trying this host.
The problem as I see it is that affiliates will usually buy premium to get rid of any 'free user' restrictions like poor storage space, but so many of us have just lost our cash due to all the closing hosts and that leaves a nasty taste.
Personally I just refuse to buy another premium until I know the host working and stable - I've just lost 2x 1 year and 1x lifetime premiums (one of them had just been renewed a few days earlier too !).

There is one thing I'd really like to get absolute clarity on though - this has been asked and answered before but the answer did not seem clear to me so ...
How are downloads counted ?
Ok - for most hosts the situation is this ...
Premium user downloads are counted as 1 per ip per 24 hours
Free user downloads are counted as 1 per ip per 24 hours for each individual file, so if a free user downloads 10 different files in a 24 hour period then that would count as 10 downloads, but if they downloaded the same file 10 times then that would count as 1 download.

Are you doing anything differently than described above ?

Thanks

ps: I loved your quote - "We have not removed anyones earnings and our system does not "suck balls" " I laughed for ages :sun:

:) You're welcome, it's 4 cents max per IP per day, we are looking to increase storage but just trying to understand what's best for the future of FV.

I am portuguese, and my english is very, very poor....
excuse me

I choice the File Velocity, but necessit more, more speed and FTP, URGENT... Please.

:))

FTP is coming this week, its our most demanded feature, we won't forget it!

And this was now the BIG Update?

DL-Speed for Freeuser only 100 kb/s and now in the evening only 50 kb/s.

We are doing our best to make everyone happy, we are looking at increasing this based on feedback, if we changed everything as soon as everyone told us to, we would end up in a reallly bad position, we will consider this soon.

Plz Check Pm

Checking PM's shortly, thanks for your patience.

But now are the days you could be No 1 in the market after the bir Hostercrash, but surely not with 100 kb/s or 50 in the evening.

I knew this is pointless for the Big Uploaders, because they all earn from PPS, but there a lot of little Uploaders which earn from PPD and they have no chance with 100 kb/s, because there are a lot of Hoster with 100 or more kb/s.

Regards
maeuhs

Thanks fv1369

i wait... good job.

go, go for the win the best uploaders...

look, the page for multi-uploads, not appear ok, see this...
more...
the export selected links is much long, is possible one option to one sortly link?
example:
hxxp://filevelocity.com/hr0dt3ia04np/The.Sims.Medieval.Pirates.and.Nobles.part01.rar
for
hxxp://filevelocity.com/hr0dt3ia04np/

best regards and
read my PM, please.

;)

Last edited:
Hello,

Thanks for great and very fast upload, i'am affilate user i like this site i hope it will not be closed like other site.I just want to propose some useful change i want more options in reports like : from what uploaded file is made sale, what type of premium acc. is bought (1week , 1month,3month).Would you like to make this change ?? Thanks

one of my visitirs sent me a msg saying this ..

"Hello, Thanks guys for the hard work here. is anyone else having issue with filevelocity?? I havent been able to get any files at all from there. its asked for the capcha then redirects to a 404 page no matter what browser i try. Does Filevelocity work for anyone else?"

maybe thats why some of my files have 0 download

I'm really thinking about start to use your service, but 50gb of storage is very little, pls add at least 500gb for free users.

Good luck for FV!

Hi, I want to purchase the Premium of the filevelocity.
But my paypal account has been blocked,
and the filevelocity have not other purchase methods or reseller.
So, please add other purchase methods (such as Alertpay, using the earning of the account), or develop the resellers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back