FileVelocity.com - Up to $40 per 1000 downloads or 65% PPS (All countries paid!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
NEW SERVERS WILL BE LIVE IN THE NEXT 48HOURS SPEEDS TO ALL UPLOADS AND DOWNLOADS WILL BE BACK TO NORMAL SPEEDS. Apologies to users, the servers have been under immense traffic, we went from 50 downloads a day, to 50 per minute in a few hours. We thank you for your continued support, we will continue to increase storage and speeds this week and moving forward!

''Earnings from Pay Per Sale will not be granted to users for the 3-day Trial Plan''

We wont get money for 3 trial days , and after trial user will buy premium account .. we will get 65 % from that rebill ?

and Is there any rebill ???

I have an website and if an person will buy ''3 trial days'' , he will download mine 400 files in 3 days than leave . So I wont be payed for that user ? are you kidding me guys ???

that sistem sucks balls

remove that trial or give to us 65 % from ''trial '' sales too .

any promotion for webmasters ? for example +15 % payment with sales from my website ?

Actually right now, users are paid earnings for trials.. so on 2.99 you get around 2 dollars. We have not removed anyones earnings and our system does not "suck balls"

1gig for free user is fair..if the service is good (no downtime and good speed)people will buy premium acct..no need to force them by means of limiting the size..

just my 2cents

Yes there is a download file size limit for free users at 1gb, we have no plans to alter this, unless it becomes a major hurdle for our affiliates.

Actually right now, users are paid earnings for trials.. so on 2.99 you get around 2 dollars. We have not removed anyones earnings and our system does not "suck balls"

1 )Any rebills ?
2 )What do you mean for '' right now '' later you wont pay for trials ?
3 )How do you block free users ?
for example : a)how many files he can download in 1 day(24hr) ?
b) How much time free user will wait after 1 download ?
4) I have an adictional bonus with sales from my website ?
5) % for referals ? ( update it in the first page of this topic )

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back