FileVelocity.com - Up to $40 per 1000 downloads or 65% PPS (All countries paid!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
how about this problem sir

We're sorry, there are no servers available for upload at the moment.
Refresh this page in some minutes.

why my account no longer exist anymore?

During the migration a few newly created accounts were missed, was under 10 users, apologies for this, if you could create another account and PM your username, I will ensure your account is looked after.

a lot of files disapear too,and ru not work..

If you could please contact us on Skype on FileVelocity I will run through a few things. just see if we can ensure these files are fully recovered.

We will not be moving location again, so your files are safe.

Please read at least 1 page of this thread or even post before posting, we have answered these questions more than ten times.

FTP will become available on our site this week, when it is.. we will notify all users here and email all registered users.

Upload speeds are slow at the moment because there are 1000's of people trying to upload right now to our servers, we have much larger additional servers being configured right now, they will be ready to upload to on Monday or Tuesday, until that time, speeds with be slower. We envisage that speeds will continue to increase every few days as we add more and more servers.

Thanks,
Admin

fv1369, please increase my space. Which ftp address i can use???

Remote upload is only Upload speed: 34 KB/Sec????

so with this speed how long it take to upload a HD Movie???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back