FileVelocity.com - Up to $40 per 1000 downloads or 65% PPS (All countries paid!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
lets give them time...

i also uploaded a single link 800mb for 5hrs but it didn't appear on my file manager..maybe the reason for this is because they are upgrading..i just hope that this will be fixed soon

Many files have disappeared,one in one folder,another 2,another 3 and so many folders...

Now most folders are incomplete,poorly

The server changes have impacted on this

Is there any possibility you'll add uploaded.to to remote upload? Right now it doesn't work.

+1

info

All cleared and nothing works! we want to know something? of what is going on? I lost all my money now?

P.s is REGISTER!

Last edited:
Where my money from refferals?

My referrals
Username Created Money
vilkaz 2012-01-25 19:46:51 $0.116
sakul2k9 2012-01-24 17:06:45 $0.054
er1kazd 2012-01-21 21:21:41 $1
But I not get 20% from refferals earnings...

username: baseuse

Where my money from refferals?

But I not get 20% from refferals earnings...

username: baseuse

We do not pay for affiliates referrals earnings, if we do, we will state it either on the first page of this thread or on the website itself.

Thanks

The site is new and no payment? Its not the best bussiness practice.

Is this even a question? We process payments every Tuesday, so request your payment if you meet the threshold of $20 and we will pay your requested amount.

All cleared and nothing works! we want to know something? of what is going on? I lost all my money now?

P.s is REGISTER!

If you could please email us at support@filevelocity.com we will rectify your issue, we have no deleted any accounts or data, it may just take a few hours to align to the new dns location.

I request payment account gone what a horrible host

I am unsure what you are talking about, there are a few users over the threshold this week, and you are not one of them, so this is a lie and I am reporting you for false accusations. We run a completely honest business and do not appreciate slander. Please contact us at support@filevelocity.com if you have an issue.

download is so slow. 25 kB/s. Do something with that, otherwise you end up soon.

Read previous posts before posting, we are upgrading servers in the coming days and the servers will be 1000x faster.

Support Download Accelerators (Free users)??

Should work with jdownloader, we have organised the plugin to be added.

Last edited:
Link works with JDownloader, but there is a loop with Recaptcha so it´s impossible to start the transfer from FileV with JD. Hope you fix that.

Hi i checked just now my stats and about 1gb of data (10-15 files) and 25-30 downloads are missing from my account

did you make a rollback or something?

Hi i checked just now my stats and about 1gb of data (10-15 files) and 25-30 downloads are missing from my account

did you make a rollback or something?

Clear cache and flush dns, that fix it, might be drawing old dns records as we are not at the old location anymore, could you please pm me your user name I will check how many files you have,

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back