FileVelocity.com - Up to $40 per 1000 downloads or 65% PPS (All countries paid!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ru From Filesonic doesnt work it say Recieved a HTML Page not a file please fix i added the filesonic premium account

When this happens it means the file you are trying to remote upload does not exist.

Check the link, it is either down or you entered your FSC account details wrong.

If you need more support on how to use this function, please contact us at support@filevelocity.com, I assure you it works.

Look forward to you successfully using this feature.

I Know how to use it iam not Dum also i entered the Right details and the file isnt down its available

Also Awesome speeds for free users

Edit: It Worked Perfect now but Only 250KB/SEC slow

We are looking to increase the amount that free registered users can upload, this will change in the coming weeks as we shape this file host into the best possible service. The aim is to ensure we can provide the right, long term viable service for our customers.

Stay tuned, as always, any questions, just ask on support@filevelocity.com

I try upload in flashupload and dont work I have many files so I cant send 1 file on one window browsem, so I must leave this host beacouse now upload is very hard for me

I have some sugestion.

1. Can You add Poland to B group?
2. Pls rapair flashupload
3. FTP send is really nice ( but You dont have this options)
4. Delete remote upload beacouse this option make low servers and true uploaders have dedicated servers so dont need remote uploads. only small uploaders use remote upload and stuck servers beacouse make abouts 1000 uploads at day. Rapidgator now have big problem for this and He think about delete remote upload

5. make option when someone click to file link and he sign up then thats person is refferer user who have link

Sorry for not good english language :)

Hi Fv,
for the first time...50 gb is very very little storage space. We buy a premium...with the redeem...i think that u want..u give us about 300/500gb.
I create a new account
Where's Ftp upload???

sorry for my english

Last edited:
Earned 0.068 For 2 Downloads and i only uploaded 2 Things :) this is gonna be awesome but i still need the promotion banners to get referrals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back