Status
Not open for further replies.
http://filevelocity.com/contact.html that does no good, they do not read your emails. If they had a bot sending SOMETHING back that would be nice but they have nothing, your email is never sent the form never sends feedback to them. The page could just as well be a card that says, "to keep an idiot busy, see other side", where-upon the other side reads"to keep an idiot busy, see other side".

(like the extra buttons on an elevator that are not even hooked up to anything, just there to make you feel safer)

As well what promotion are you talking about? My account still expires in july.

A3Tiu5, double that and now you are in the "ballpark" .

they extended my account for another month, but I had bought a 6 month account when they FIRST owed me.

I am hopeful that they start to pay something

but I got the payment always very soon
why did you say this site scamed?
i would like to say this is the best file hosting site now

I agree. This site does pay, and is doing quite well...compared to the other sites I used to be a member of

FILESONIC==DDEAD
RAPIDSHARE=30 KB cap/other broken hopes and dreams

I agree. This site does pay, and is doing quite well...compared to the other sites I used to be a member of

FILESONIC==DDEAD
RAPIDSHARE=30 KB cap/other broken hopes and dreams
What are you talking about??? Wake up! It is 2012 already. It does not make any sense to compare this with that. Especially when you're doing so in your second post. This smells like affiliation to FV.

I gladly will take all my words back if I see the payment in a week.

What are you talking about??? Wake up! It is 2012 already. It does not make any sense to compare this with that. Especially when you're doing so in your second post. This smells like affiliation to FV.

I gladly will take all my words back if I see the payment in a week.

You can be all suspicious and think of this as some sort of conspiracy all you like. I was with Rapidshare for 5 years, and i was with filesonic for almost 2 years. Both treated me like me like crap (rapidshare towards the end), and it took a good while hunting before I found this filehost. I almost left filevelocity a couple of times, but unlike the aformentioned prior, at least this one had the decency to ATTEMPT to improve their service and make an effort to respond to their users when in trouble.

Here's how it breaks down for me in terms of payout:
Rapidshare= $0
Filesonice= $1.20/No payout/Extremely frustrated:facepalm:
Filevelcoity=$20.22 US/DID Payout/Fluctuating frustration

If I was sucking up to filevelocity, you are sadly mistaken. Even though i am happy with them, there is room for improvement. Be that as it may, they are miles above the others i compared them too. Whether this be my second post or not- I may be new here, but I have been doing this for a good while, so i think my experience does come into play......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back