Fileuplode has been taken over by Fil3r INC

Status
Not open for further replies.
did NOT receive activation mail ( also not in spam folder )
Activation email just resent.
To activate it follow the activation link sent to your e-mail.

And even then also NOT received

is Received now :)

Fileuplo.de will be down for a bit tonight, we are moving over to new servers. Once moved over we will incorporate faster download speeds and more space for free users and add more Countries to tier 1. If you would like to request payouts please do so today, We pay every Friday.

Cheers

This junk host is a company which is shit.No flash upload to the FTP upload is greater than 500M died where not move.

This junk host is a company which is shit.No flash upload to the FTP upload is greater than 500M died where not move.

We are working on FTP Upload, and there was a big message in the header and on this forum about fileuplo.de moving over to new servers so speeds and uploads where being affected.

Just because you have one little problem does not mean the site is junk.
If you are still so unhappy about your upload being cut off, please provide me with your username and I will give you 7 Days premium access.

Regards

Matthew

Brothers!I am concerned about your site for several days, upload 500MB of large files has never succeeded.200M or 400M fixed die where a waste of my time.User name of my website is: love, you definitely remember me.At this rate you want to upload ah??

Brothers!I am concerned about your site for several days, upload 500MB of large files has never succeeded.200M or 400M fixed die where a waste of my time.User name of my website is: love, you definitely remember me.At this rate you want to upload ah??

There might be a problem with your internet connection. I upload files of up to 5GB a few times every day, and there are over 100 members that have uploaded files over 2GB.

They dont seem to have any problems.

There might be a problem with your internet connection. I upload files of up to 5GB a few times every day, and there are over 100 members that have uploaded files over 2GB.

They dont seem to have any problems.

After checking our logs, we see that you only tried to upload 1 file of 187MB and you aborted the upload by closing the window.

Shit!!I upload the RG are normal.I also tried another file host, but you always interrupt and upload speed fast, good, that is unstable, always stuck where fixed.SB ...

Shit!!I upload the RG are normal.I also tried another file host, but you always interrupt and upload speed fast, good, that is unstable, always stuck where fixed.SB ...

The reason for this is "We are moving to new servers" so the site is going to be running slow, uploads will be interrupted and download will be interrupted. The site will be ready and working 100% once we have moved over to the new servers.

To what kind of time is 100% can be uploaded??Day or one week you can be normal to us.I do not want to waste now, I need your website stable dare to upload.Can take a message???

To what kind of time is 100% can be uploaded??Day or one week you can be normal to us.I do not want to waste now, I need your website stable dare to upload.Can take a message???

We cannot be sure how long the migration will take. So I cannot give you a time. But it wont be more than 12 hours.

I uploaded tomorrow!Thank you for your reply.
Month of the Premium please:
Username: love .... to compensate me in electricity

We have added 3 dollars to your account which you may use to purchase a premium account. This money cannot be withdrawn, only used to buy a premium package.

Thanks for understanding

We have moved over to the new hybrid servers. You may still experience some down time due to the fact that we are tweaking the settings on our servers. Please be patient, we will have everything sorted really soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back