• To get paid the money this host owes affiliates

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why you banned my account?

Please give the reason

Username -- Ronny

Now Kellin had started banning accounts best way of not making payments.

My referrer's account too banned

Tell the reason for banning.

The reason your account got banned is because you uploaded a file called kmlanty.flv

We got a very disturbing complaint about that file. and You know what you are uploading so you are responsible for getting banned.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The reason why payments were cut short is because paypal has yet again limited our account. We now have to wait another 6 months for the funds to be released. We are uploading funds into a third paypal account which we will use to pay affiliates. We are truly sorry for the delay, But please rest assured, we will pay you. Paypal is just giving us so much trouble. But we will push through and make payments this week!

I'm not banned and I'm still using your host. I just have doubt of this payment. how many day more we actually need to wait til the next payment will be done?

Closed unitil proof supplied of payment to uploaders

Some members have been paid so this thread will be open for now while I will be waiting word from the Keelin on payment of the others.

Last edited:
Thanks @Lock Down for reopening our thread!

All pending payments will be paid within 1 week from now, we are working on adding Payza and moneybookers to payment options.

We hope you can understand. We will not ban accounts to avoid payments, if you have money pending, we have to pay you. Its the way we do business.

already my requested payout pending

waiting for payment + 10000 download bonus + 5 $...u assured us to pay

also kellin pls reply

can i request another payout ? :(

or i need to wait before my already requested payout processsed

once i receive all my payments

i will start using fileuploa again :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back