Votes: 25 31.6%
  • Less Waiting Times

Votes: 9 11.4%
  • To get paid the money this host owes affiliates

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. Only if the file is copyrighted material. If we deleted a copyright infringement, then the money will also be deleted.

Ok. Files are deleted and how long after the application? (24 hours?).
If a request is made for payment before or deleted files, our application is accepted (and has paid) or is refused then?

Before we make payouts, we check all files of that user. If files are copyrighted, we delete them and then only make a payment.

If you upload copyrighted files, we will deleted them and money earned will also be deleted. Uploading copyrighted files = no earnings.

If we get a valid DMCA complaint, we will send the complaint to the user. If he does not remove the file, we will respond to the Complainant asking for proof of copyrights. If the complainant supplies this, we delete the file, If not, then the file will not be deleted.

hi kellin..,

some files when user try to download...its not downloading

i mean after entering correct captcha

download link generated...but when i click download link...download doesn't start....instead it begins to stream videos

hope u understand

pls solve the issue

hi kellin..,

download link generated...but when i click download link...download doesn't start....instead it begins to stream videos

hope u understand

pls solve the issue

Please PM me one link so that I can check it.

hi kellin..,

hope u understand

pls solve the issue

This is exactly what my users getting to. its mostly happen on MKV/video files..

hopefully it will be fix soon. good job with the maintenance, uploading has good speed now :)

hello kellin

I have a question about payment

for example if you require payment today

you receive? have understood that 7 days

7 days with all Saturday and Sunday or without

today is 31Aug

receive in 7 Friday

or 11 Tuesday

I hope you understand me

and today all day I had this error

Software error:

Can't connect to Mysql server. at Modules/DataBase.pm line 28. For help, please send mail to the webmaster (webmaster@fileuplo.de), giving this error message and the time and date of the error.

Last edited:
Unable to download any files:

Software error:

Can't connect to Mysql server. at Modules/DataBase.pm line 28. For help, please send mail to the webmaster (webmaster@fileuplo.de), giving this error message and the time and date of the error.

please fix it !

this host have many problem

of 24H barely works 10

I'm working today with your service and if there are problems and then I'll move ...

1) Remote upload

2)Software error:

i like your service but not work very good

2 days

2012-08-30 100 / $1.446 0 / $0 $0 $1.446

2012-08-31 372 / $5.868 0 / $0 $0 $5.868

and please upgrade my account-vasaie

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back