FileTechnology.com Launches! - Earn $30.00/1,000 Downloads or 50% On Premium Sales!

Status
Not open for further replies.
delete file (DMCA) you delete money in account?
If files are deleted due to complaints, you would not be paid for downloads generated on such files.

What is happening? I can not connect to the site
Please let me know if you encounter further issues.

^Yes, same to me.

Anyway, I've got the first payment:sun:
Thank you so much.
Very welcome. Thank you for your business. :)

:( I hope you change this at one time
GreenParty, it maybe possible in the future.

stats frozen?
They shouldn`t be. You are still encountering problems?

I'm new here. anyone got payment?
Many affiliates have been paid. All affiliates who follow the rules and don`t try and cheat or manipulate the system are paid. It is about applying common sense. Check out page 20 on this thread and you will see a screenshot of recent payments made.

More payments are being processed today. :)

This site will be sold. I saw in flippa
Site is listed but won`t necessarily be sold. If it is sold, the development and ongoing success should continue as we will work closely with any new owners (exactly as per the last file host that we sold).

Hi htid, we apologise for these ongoing speed issues. To say we are unhappy with our provider would be an understatement. We will most certainly be looking to change to new servers over the coming weeks.

One point worth mentioning is that the speeds being achieved by users overnight (based on GMT timezones) is far improved than the daytime speeds so this maybe something that you and other users can take advantage of?

Thanks.

is this legit? Also question for you FileTech, do you send payments through paypal on the PPD plan? Also i just registered and haven't received an activation so I'm guessing it isn't automatic.

Upload very slow the last few days... 170-180KB/s..... from ovh
We understand your frustration however this is something that will be fixed. Please be patient.

Fix it, please.
Should be ok now.

status frozen... X-(
Omega, this should be resolved now (linked to above issue). Please let me know if you still encounter any issues.

is this legit? Also question for you FileTech, do you send payments through paypal on the PPD plan? Also i just registered and haven't received an activation so I'm guessing it isn't automatic.
Payments are sent through Paypal correct. Activation is instant. Please check your spam folders or let me know your account name and I`ll manually activate your account.

Looks like our earlier message disappeared when I edited the duplicate message. Just to confirm - several payments were sent out today. A few others are pending and these will be sent over the next 1 - 2 days (after account verification).

It says for 2 emails that my account already existed. Don't remember registering here, but my email is djvic28@yahoo.com if you can resent activation or activate it for me and tell me the details in a PM or reset password. Thank you. Hopefully this site is legit. :)

Check PM. Also do you have msn messenger to get in touch quicker or should i just email you or post here? If i need any assistance, what is the quickest way you'll reply?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back