FileSwap.com - $10 PPS + 60% Rebills | 0.12 Per Free Account! | Launch Bonus

Status
Not open for further replies.
ppd plan?
they offered ppd plan previously, but they removed it..
I don't believe they would re-offer ppd plan..
as for this site, you may not get your earnings if your files receive dmca complaints..
I remember they evaluate each account before payments.. however, an official response would be better to clarify this issue..

PPD :D

nvtelensd.png

but they NOT paid
I lost $117 :(

Last edited:
Hi
Your free-download policy is too good I think. I tried it now and I could download 10 files one by one with speed around 100 MB/s.
Why should people buy account then if they can download for free with this epic speed ?

Earn $10 PPS + 60% Recurring! (Current Bonus Rate) so this is just a bonus ?

whats the standard next rate?

and please can you give some info about the replies above !!!

FileSwap used to be able to upload up to 999mb for free using anonymous and registered member upload.

Now, anonymous uploads are restricted to 50mb and registered uploads are restricted to 250mb. Please upgrade the registered upload to at least 400mb and please increase the storage to 50gb for registered members.

What's the deal with the W-9 form for USA residents. Giving those very sensitive info to you guys. :facepalm:

That's really what I'm concern about.

IRS regulations require collections of W-9 form before issuing payouts to United States residents. You can earn payouts but no payouts will be issued without W-9. Fill out the latest W-9 form at http://www.irs******pub/irs-pdf/fw9.pdf and send it along with your login e-mail address to us.

Email your W-9 as an attachment and e-mail support@fileswap.com

i thought this is a joke, free download speed is as fast as premium speed, lol
and they allow you to upload only 250 MB a file, which means file gets downloaded more easily
and 10$/sale? even 100$/sale won't work for uploaders.

because...when you have host like megaupload, you don't get sales, because people don't find reasons for premium account unless they are uploaders who just use megaupload to backup files for remote purpose in the future when there is a good host popup,and they are sure they will jump to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back