FilesUniverse.com - Earn up to 40€/1000 PPD - 75% PPS - MIX & Weekly Payouts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Site down:
"
[h=1]Internal Server Error[/h] The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator at [sysadmin@filesuniverse.com] to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.
More information about this error may be available in the server error log."

[h=1]Internal Server Error[/h]The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator at [sysadmin@filesuniverse.com] to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.
More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Today we launch our Rewards program.

Rewards program - Session of 1 month - Start the 20 April 2016 - End the 20 May 2016 :

- We offer 200 € for all Affiliates who make 300 000 downloads or more for his files during this period.*
- We offer 100 € for all Affiliates who make 150 000 downloads or more for his files during this period.*
- We offer 75 € for all Affiliates who make 100 000 downloads or more for his files during this period.*

- We offer 50 € for the 5 best Affiliates who make at least 50 000 downloads of his files during this period.*

* You can win only 1 reward by session.

Conditions to participate to the Rewards program :

Only downloads of files with an filesize of 151 Mb minimum are counted.
Only downloads come from countries in Tier 1 or Tier 2 are counted.

We have also added Bonus for PPD :

Earn 10% of bonus for PPD if you activate the Soft Block !
Earn 20% of bonus for PPD if you activate the Anti-Adblock !

You can change this setting on My Account > Settings.

We have added new Official Resellers to become Premium.

Now you can also buy our Premium keys from the page My Reseller to resell it and make money !

when I try toaccess theconfigurationstabthe message

File Not Found

Back to Main Site

when i want open
https://filesuniverse.com/my-settings
or
https://filesuniverse.com/my-remote-sites

i get this error :
File Not Found

Back to Main Site

These pages was under update, now this is corrected.

when i was uploading a file; this came up unallowed extension

please fix it

You say always there is a problem but you never describe your issue, please details your issue when you have a problem, you need to provide more details.

In our 1st post you have the list of the allowed extensions, if you want that we allow a new extension you can ask us and if this is a bug please tell us what file extension you try to use ?

Hello, my account is Ryosaeba can you upgrade in premium please? Thanks

Hello,

We have upgraded your account to Premium ;)

Site down:
"
Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
More information about this error may be available in the server error log."

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

This was a temporary issue after the last update, now this is corrected.

Last edited:
I have to say if you keep up with this support! You will make this a good thing in the long run with lot more users and more revenue on your side!

I have to say if you keep up with this support! You will make this a good thing in the long run with lot more users and more revenue on your side!

We always keep update with our Support, we have only 1 ticket already answered since a long time about the extensions (to add the extension ".dmg" and this is already done).

Note that we don't know you on our website/support because the user "Sunny23" doesn't exist, if your username is not the same on WJunction and on our website/support we can't make the link alone.

Last edited:
Today payday awaiting my bitcoins

Message We're sorry, there are no servers available for upload at the moment.
Refresh this page in some minutes.

Same here:(...

By regular ftp

Refresh this page in some minutes.

By regular ftp

Refresh this page in some minutes.[By regular ftp]

By regular ftp

By regular ftp

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back