filestube is dead! RIP - is time for alternatives!

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 comments
Agree with VIP.

FilesTube used to be a great tool for finding content but it's been dead for a while tbh. It's been a haven and aggregation tool for spammers/leechers for a long time now.

You could search any new album and find millions of Uploaded.net URLs (all copies of each other) leeched off Newalbumreleases for the same 500 or so albums.

yes I forgot to mention spammers too. but theoretically both leechers and spammers are in the same category.

This sucks, why do they needed to do this?
They lost their uniqueness
It would be awesome if they release their old site script

yes I forgot to mention spammers too. but theoretically both leechers and spammers are in the same category.
why spammers do that? what is a purpose?
sorry for my nubness :)

Uploaded.net (like Wupload & Filesonic) has a real problem with spam uploaders. What they do is they leech all the popular albums on Newalbumreleases.net and then remote it to Uploaded.net and then copy that URL thousands of times. That's why you'll see hundreds of Uploaded.net links for the same 1 album in FilesTube. All the URLs are copies of each other.

They then find forums that are aggregated by FilesTube (shaanig, amaderforum are popular at present) and spam the absolute f*ck out of them with hundreds of thousands of botposts. Their main aim is for their results to be aggregated by FilesTube. I can't see this being especially profitable but you never know.

FilesTube used to be great at finding content but it's been a spammers paradise for a long time now particularly for music.

Hi guys, I would like to inform you that you can now earn money with FilesTube.

By using our service you can earn with your website in CPV model. Please notice, that we offer the highest CPV rates on the market - up to $10 per 1000 unique visitors.

How to start earning?

Firstly, register using your email address, or with Facebook. Once you receive the activation link, click it to activate your account.

What FilesTube Affiliation is about?

In a nutshell, everyone who owns a website can start earning money by placing widgets with chosen films on their websites. Widgets are the film thumbnails with descriptions.

Every visitor, who clicks the thumbnail of a Movie/TV series, will be displayed ads before the actual film, and you will receive a commission on those ads.

You can modify the widgets in any way. Adjust them to your website using the widget generator, choose the Movie/TV series category, adjust the size and colour of the widget to make it best suited for your website.

When do I earn?

See our rates here Payout rates - Filestube Affiliation

You get commission on ads every time a Movie/TV series is watched. The commission is dependent on various factors, e.g. the country of the person who watches a film, or the rate offered by advertisers for ad display.

You can also spread the word about FilesTube Affiliation Program and get a lifetime commission on earnings of your referrals.

When and how will I receive money?

Payments will be sent to you on a monthly basis. The minimal amount for a payment is $5 if you use PayPal.

Last edited:
I'd suggest you open an official thread here at WJunction.

Hi guys, I would like to inform you that you can now earn money with FilesTube.

By using our service you can earn with your website in CPV model. Please notice, that we offer the highest CPV rates on the market - up to $10 per 1000 unique visitors.

How to start earning?

Firstly, register using your email address, or with Facebook. Once you receive the activation link, click it to activate your account.

What FilesTube Affiliation is about?

In a nutshell, everyone who owns a website can start earning money by placing widgets with chosen films on their websites. Widgets are the film thumbnails with descriptions.

Every visitor, who clicks the thumbnail of a Movie/TV series, will be displayed ads before the actual film, and you will receive a commission on those ads.

You can modify the widgets in any way. Adjust them to your website using the widget generator, choose the Movie/TV series category, adjust the size and colour of the widget to make it best suited for your website.

When do I earn?

See our rates here Payout rates - Filestube Affiliation

You get commission on ads every time a Movie/TV series is watched. The commission is dependent on various factors, e.g. the country of the person who watches a film, or the rate offered by advertisers for ad display.

You can also spread the word about FilesTube Affiliation Program and get a lifetime commission on earnings of your referrals.

When and how will I receive money?

Payments will be sent to you on a monthly basis. The minimal amount for a payment is $5 if you use PayPal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back