• Fileserve

Votes: 15 21.7%
  • Filejungle

Votes: 3 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

raveeshm2

Guys, i am interested in buying a premium account which is currently offering the Lifetime premium plan. I will be using the account to upload pc games which the users of my site can download. I want to know about the bes t file hosting server which

1.) Pays and give money for downloads,
2.) Count all the countries around the world,
3.) Give good download speed to FREE users also
4.) Doesn't give the users incomplete files or such file errors and
5.) Is giving the Lifetime Premium file hosting plan

I have been using Hotfile from a quite a long time and it's really good but the problem is it doesn't count downloads from all the countries and neither it has a lifetime premium file hosting plan.
So please tell me which file hosting server should i choose. I have read about the slow download speeds of Filesonic and incomplete file errors in Fileserve for free users, so i am quite reluctant to buy it's lifetime premium account. Please tell me all the facts about these file hosting servers and which is the best one to buy.

Thanks

24 comments
well if you are planning for downloads only then you can go for fileserve

and sales + downloads filesonic

filejungle as mirror if you are interested

i think people prefer downloading from fileserve much more than filesonic

but still filesonic the best

Filesonic because nothing can compete to them in terms of support, features, affiliate plans & much much more..

Where do you live? How much is your connection speed? FSC is hosted in EU and FS in the USA.

Lifetime plan of FSC is not beneficial as it seems. Who know what will hapen in the future? Lifetime plan costs 3 years membership so that buying one year membership looks more profitable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back