Filesonic is Deleating even those files which is not shared. Are you also facing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ Mr RT
Because that was considered spamming, you still didn't realized that yourself? Read their TOS

@ All, unless you encrypt your file, you can't protect yourself, it's just a question is something you've uploaded, already in database

What fkn spam? if posting one link on one blog considered spam, wtf are you gonna call those uploaders spamming their link on gazillion forums?

How? You just said you are uploading 50 movies daily. I can bet in all I have, that you don't personally own any of those uploaded movies, and neither you have the right to spread it.
So, it is breaking of their terms of service...

About cigarettes, no, it's not insane. You have been warned on that box. You are using it at your own risk.

@ RT

It's spam, your link probably got reported by some jelly dood, while others didn't.
Your link-file, didn't had any value, no material that can be used, basically, worthless. And, as one, spam.
I don't write rules man, no need to attack me. I just offered you most probable answer, I can't guarantee it's 100% correct, but it's the most probable thing, since it didn't happened only once.

This is what I did but ended up in the fail box

Example:

Batman.iso + rar = DMCA

manbat + rar + password = DMCA

namtab + rar + password + rar encrypt (RDP) = DMCA

All in the same thread.

and now...I upped the same file in different thread = 5 days now and no DMCA yet..

DMCA has nothing to do with digital fingerprint, except both will end up deleting your copyright infriging material...
DMCA=reported file
DF, automatic match taken from the sample of your file, compared to existing database of pre-submitted samples.

FS has also deleted my SQL database backups from three different sites citing DMCA... WTF.... the backup's were not even days old and then deleted.

@ RT

It's spam, your link probably got reported by some jelly dood, while others didn't.
Your link-file, didn't had any value, no material that can be used, basically, worthless. And, as one, spam.
I don't write rules man, no need to attack me. I just offered you most probable answer, I can't guarantee it's 100% correct, but it's the most probable thing, since it didn't happened only once.

lol cheers for trying, but you need to look up the meaning of spam. :facepalm:

Yes, all file-sharing companies that have been in the game for a while have done this for a very long time. I remember even that Hotfile did delete random files about 1 1/2 year ago.

Of course they are afraid of losing money.

You need to change the MD5 of the file inside the rar if you compress it.

Even if its password protected they can scan the archive and get the size of files & remove if it matches the DB.

I think there checking actual filenames aswell.

You can protect the list of files by encrypting the rar headers.

Thanks, i didnt know you could do that before :)

Winrar
Code:
    -hp[p]  Encrypt both file data and headers.

This switch is similar to -p[p], but switch -p encrypts
            only file data and leaves other information like file names
            visible. This switch encrypts all sensitive archive areas
            including file data, file names, sizes, attributes, comments
            and other blocks, so it provides a higher security level.
            Without a password it is impossible to view even the list of
            files in archive encrypted with -hp.

Example:

rar a -hpfGzq5yKw secret report.txt

will add the file report.txt to the encrypted archive
            secret.rar using the password 'fGzq5yKw'

Yes, all file-sharing companies that have been in the game for a while have done this for a very long time. I remember even that Hotfile did delete random files about 1 1/2 year ago.

Of course they are afraid of losing money.
Sorry, but this simply isn't true.

I honestly don't keep up with it all too much. I remember a lot of people making a stink about HotFile awhile ago and FileSonic now. I don't know if RapidShare does this (but if they do I haven't heard about it) and MegaUpload (very old and much more alive than RapidShare) doesn't have any system like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back