filesonic files deleted: digital printing

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think lot of file deleted by fake reporter who posting same movies, games , ebooks...

some time get deleted random about 10 - 20 files for one or two movies i think it real DMCA report

but some time deleted all 100-500 games, movies (all post in newest month) it dont believe it is real DMCA :)

Adding rar password ,changing name nothing works so far

Still files got deleted in few hrs but its only happening for fresh 2011 movie releases

Its strange...

Any idea how to upload then lol

Would really appreciate it if someone will be able to tackle this digital fingerprinting problem, please PM me too if someone has an answer, thank you very much

I do not believe they are fingerprinting correctly encrypted rar files.

If they are doing that they are breaking a major encryption algorithm (AES-128) which would be headline news.

nixguy

I made an experiment with digital fingerprint. I have a rar file and its original backup. I uploaded it on filesonic and posted the link on my site and after few hours, the link gets deleted. I tried reuploading the original backup, I posted the link again then it gets deleted in minutes. I tried it up to three times and the same thing. Now on my last try, I tried to upload the same rar file on filesonic but didn't post the link on my site, it stayed on my account for almost a week without getting deleted.

I suspect that Filesonic tracks the page where the first DMCA complaint refers to, runs a cron (automated) job to check the page for filesonic links and delete those links. So whatever you do to your files as long as they detected a filesonic link on that page, they get deleted.

Next experiment would be delete the old page and paste the new links on a new page.. :)

I have change the extension of the part1 rar file... I Even did it with re-uploaded deleted files, The file with the changed extension still alive.

PD: Sorry about my english.
:)

Last edited:
Thanks for your post.

I made an experiment with digital fingerprint. I have a rar file and its original backup. I uploaded it on filesonic and posted the link on my site and after few hours, the link gets deleted. I tried reuploading the original backup, I posted the link again then it gets deleted in minutes. I tried it up to three times and the same thing.

That sounds right, they are matching the file's hashes and know they are the same file immediately.

Now on my last try, I tried to upload the same rar file on filesonic but didn't post the link on my site, it stayed on my account for almost a week without getting deleted.

This is odd, are you sure it was the identical file?

I suspect that Filesonic tracks the page where the first DMCA complaint refers to, runs a cron (automated) job to check the page for filesonic links and delete those links. So whatever you do to your files as long as they detected a filesonic link on that page, they get deleted.

I doubt they go through that effort for millions of pages but who knows?

Next experiment would be delete the old page and paste the new links on a new page.. :)

Another experiment is to link to a virgin, unrelated rar from the old page and see if it is deleted.

I have change the extension of the
part1 rar file... I Even did it with re-uploaded deleted files,
The file with the changed extension still alive.

PD: Sorry about my english. :)

This is very interesting.

Maybe they are extracting files from non-encrypted rar archives
to check the fingerprints.

If the 1st rar file has the wrong extension the system won't
recognize it so it can't extact the files to fingerprint.

PS: Your English is better than any 2nd language I have :)

This is very interesting.

Maybe they are extracting files from non-encrypted rar archives
to check the fingerprints.

If the 1st rar file has the wrong extension the system won't
recognize it so it can't extact the files to fingerprint.

PS: Your English is better than any 2nd language I have :)

That was exactly my intention, that their system can't extract the files.

Now i am making a new experiment, i will let you know the results. We all have to help!

:)

i haven't done anything different, seems like filesonic has left me alone for the time being. if it comes back i'm going to try changing the file extension trick. thanks a lot for those who contributed :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back