Status
Not open for further replies.
Good one need some more time to go through it. But unfortunately there is no use of it as my account is disabled. Trying to get it back. If anyone has an option please let me know.

Haha, that's awesome!

Dear Filesonic,

6e63c0fb10.jpg

[trollolol] i didn't read anything, but just looking at those pictures it's so funny and confusing with all those arrows and taiwan letters

They banned my accout so fast, i dont have time to backup
i did trust FSC (because i think it is WU cousin), but so sad they are a scammer

[trollolol] i didn't read anything, but just looking at those pictures it's so funny and confusing with all those arrows and taiwan letters

1.Must change the language to Chinese Traditional Taiwn
2.must type true Account:Password like-->aaaaa@hotmail.com:123456789 (you can refer to the picture to confirm the true location)
3.You can use mode one to get all links at least.

If anything is wrong, you can print screen with the 冏rz上傳(冏rz下載) messages.
I will check what's going on:d

introduce some simple ways? Don't make simple things complicated
i think no one understand what u r posting

just go through your account, folder by folder, extract the fs link
and paste those links to downthemall......and that's it

i just finished backup all my files this weekend (200G)

That's way to many hoops to jump through

if you're using idm all you have to do is highlight the links in the filemanager and then click the download with idm that comes up and it will grab them itself.

introduce some simple ways? Don't make simple things complicated
i think no one understand what u r posting

just go through your account, folder by folder, extract the fs link
and paste those links to downthemall......and that's it

i just finished backup all my files this weekend (200G)

The article can take off all the pictures only keep the word to describe rought actually.
I believe if guys know how to use the software, they could take only 5 minutes to catch all links in their account easily.
It is really very easy.
If you rather copy the links manually yourself than use the scrips to auto catch, ignore this thread please.
I write this article to guys need help, not only for you;)
BTW, I need to get more than 30 thousand file links.
If I have no choice and only can copy links manually, I give up to copy and download backup:facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back