Status
Not open for further replies.

fatfighter

Hi, I am trying to find out who... sha****333

**** being replaced with 4 letters.

He is my best referal and well im just wondering who it is... please pm me :) thank you.

17 comments
Hi, I am trying to find out who... sha****333

**** being replaced with 4 letters.

He is my best referal and well im just wondering who it is... please pm me :) thank you.

do you know that you can sand mails in filesonic to who ever is on your referal... just sand a mail and ask what is your wj username if you there.

:))

Edit:- look my SS
[SLIDE]http://i28.lulzimg.com/bda608ff9c.png[/SLIDE]

if you dont know the url copy frm me

Last edited:
do you know that you can sand mails in filesonic to who ever is on your referal... just sand a mail and ask what is your wj username if you there.

:))

Edit:- look my SS
[SLIDE]http://i28.lulzimg.com/bda608ff9c.png[/SLIDE]

if you dont know the url copy frm me

Hi King
Could U tell me plz
where R U From ?

i would suggest you not to contact him, now a days people started asking commission from the referral earnings we get through them. i faced that situation, i told that guy to create new account and stop using old account.

i would suggest you not to contact him, now a days people started asking commission from the referral earnings we get through them. i faced that situation, i told that guy to create new account and stop using old account.

yes why you want to wast time on contact him... only to say thanks lol :))

yes why you want to wast time on contact him... only to say thanks lol :))

Conversation between 'fatfighter' and 'sha****333' if fatfighter found his referral.

fatfighter: Hey there, I finally found you :)
sha****333: hello :)
sha****333: excited? but why? :/
fatfighter: you're my referral on filesonic and you're earning $100+ a day
fatfighter: and as you're my referral
fatfighter: I'm earning $20+ a day from you :)
sha****333: oh really, wow that's so nice :)
sha****333: so? can you give me 50% Ref Back as It's my hardwork? :)
fatfighter: holy crap :facepalm:

Problem of solving a problem is not a problem, but when a problem solves a problem without any problem then the problem is not at all a problem. Any problem if you're earning $20 from your ref?
phail! :))

Last edited:
sha****333: so? can you give me 50% Ref Back as It's my hardwork? :)
fatfighter: holy crap :facepalm:

XFFAA.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back