FileSonic discussion thread (AGAIN x 2). We want our money! (AGAIN x 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ban all the cry babies in the lame ass thread for god sake like I said you have a better chane of getting struck by lightening 150 times than you do of getting your money from any file host that has run in the last few days

4fe854678c.jpg

lol
how can you say it's your work anyways?
it has to be illegal material you uploaded brah
unless you have a company and you employed 1000 people and everyday they download a document from you :s

tmp43klkc.png

Ban all the cry babies in the lame ass thread for god sake like I said you have a better chane of getting struck by lightening 150 times than you do of getting your money from any file host that has run in the last few days

So, if I understand right...

Wjunction is place only for big dikc guys that never cry. WJunction is a place which if you want to discuss something strange, you can't discuss it.

Wjunction is a place which you can use only if you play the WJ game and if you have something to say - you will be banned, but what for - it doesn't matter.

Wjunction can't be used by the regular members, WHICH WANT TO DISCUSS SOMETHING IN THE DISCUSSION SECTION, because... you can't discuss whatever you want.

And finally... Wjunction is a place only for the staff members, because they do whatever they want to do.

Right?

On topic:

Hish was online, right?

@M.D.House: Brother you saying right i also lost 298$ just imagine i am doing this for living.. i have same feelings like you have but listen all file hosters are criminals they thought we should to scam all uploaders and all money we will surf when we go to jail we should to thanks Hish because i think we earned alot from him. did you imagine that kind of earning before filesonic? let him go mate leave it let them save their money for their prevention...

So, if I understand right...

Wjunction is place only for big dikc guys that never cry. WJunction is a place which if you want to discuss something strange, you can't discuss it.

Wjunction is a place which you can use only if you play the WJ game and if you have something to say - you will be banned, but what for - it doesn't matter.

Wjunction can't be used by the regular members, WHICH WANT TO DISCUSS SOMETHING IN THE DISCUSSION SECTION, because... you can't discuss whatever you want.

And finally... Wjunction is a place only for the staff members, because they do whatever they want to do.

Right?

On topic:

Hish was online, right?
oh yea yea u r right u r so right..
now please will u kick your ass from here nobody need your suggestions here mods know their work...dont tell them what should they do...
2ng thing we all know u r damn right happy..:P
we all are wrong wj is bad huh...but u r d right man hahah..!!
now plzz move on this thread is useless now...:P

@M.D.House: Brother you saying right i also lost 298$ just imagine i am doing this for living.. i have same feelings like you have but listen all file hosters are criminals they thought we should to scam all uploaders and all money we will surf when we go to jail we should to thanks Hish because i think we earned alot from him. did you imagine that kind of earning before filesonic? let him go mate leave it let them save their money for their prevention...

I can't believe you upload for a living!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back