FileSonic discussion thread (AGAIN x 2). We want our money! (AGAIN x 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go the FO you all why you not helping him you al wast kids you alll which do not had filesonic account and want to wast there time they come here thats it nothing more i am with M.D.House ban ban ban WTF with all you why to ban i will say that you al wast of time have to be ban not he

and we want our moneys and what you say Jayzzy 10$ how the F you think you are you are just a kid go find a life LOL and go give your ass in 10$ to some guy lol

As if one of the largest file hosts (or even one of the largest sites in the fucking WORLD, for that matter), is going to come on WJ, see this thread, be all "oh shit this guy looks mad, lets cater to his every need".

You're better off walking away from this with some pride, rather then kicking and screaming like a little kid.

Oops, they aren't 10. They are around 200. Will you still wanna my PP mail?

Jesus, guys... Look at the "Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread"...

People wanna know what happen...
200 huh wake up kid...even i lost my 170 in it...!
fso gone dude u cant get ur money back..no one can help you..
just pray to god..:P bcoz u have many less time on wj..
u know y bcoz u r gonna ban soon..(y)

GeeZus fucking Messiah....

Understand, that THERE IS NO MONEY, AND THERE WILL BE NO MONEY! opening new threads won't help, there is nothing to discuss. Crying won't help. No money, End of fucking story.

First of all... Thanks, Heaven!

Second:

I should be banned, right? But no one knows the reason.

And they should ban me for what? Using "will ban you", "you are banned" without any facts, looks really shitty and childish.

What about this thread? You don't want to know what's going on?

Jesus...

There is a reason, YOU ARE TOO FUCKING STUPID TO OBEY THE RULES AND MODS OF THS FORUM. THIS IS NOT FUCKING DEMOCRACY.

OBEY.
NOW
[trollface]

hes right - they dont want us to talk about filesonic because filesonic whants to hide its connection with WJ and its users/uploaders/webmasters of warezpages!

Thats really pussy like of Filesonic and its a shame the WJ team supports them...

And what about this....

[SLIDE]http://i.lulzimg.com/ee0aa4d79a.png[/SLIDE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back