FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remote upload from WU to Filesonic is still not working. It keeps giving error: Invalid account and I'm sure I have entered the details properly.

When I logged in to Filesonic today I got an error that says there is suspicious activity in my account and that my account is blocked. I can't think of any "suspicious" activity that could be happening there since I never shared my account or did anything out of the ordinary. I already submitted a support ticket but it hasn't been replied to yet.

What else should I do to reactivate my account (that shouldn't have been blocked in the first place).

When I logged in to Filesonic today I got an error that says there is suspicious activity in my account and that my account is blocked. I can't think of any "suspicious" activity that could be happening there since I never shared my account or did anything out of the ordinary. I already submitted a support ticket but it hasn't been replied to yet.

What else should I do to reactivate my account (that shouldn't have been blocked in the first place).

pm the filesonic support here, explain the problem, include account ID and hope it will be faster.

what is wrong with filesonic ? my stats is going crazy. now i have 1.44, in next 5 minutes 1.67 and if i refresh the page i still have the old ammount, 1.44 .
same with the folders. my files are dissapearing suddenly, and after 5-10 minutes appear again.

what is wrong with filesonic ? my stats is going crazy. now i have 1.44, in next 5 minutes 1.67 and if i refresh the page i still have the old ammount, 1.44 .
same with the folders. my files are dissapearing suddenly, and after 5-10 minutes appear again.

same as here...and i can't move my files to other folder

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back