FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please help me admin

Hi Admin, I am facing issues with the download stats in my acoount, I Can see some files are downloaded today for which I have posted on forums today but in my account tabs I cant see any downloads, the below are the screen shots of it.

6UAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

svXcFhGrrhAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

everything gonna be fine technical staff fixing every single bug it will take some more time ;) btw now ftp works for me just wait and check after some time :)

We're aware of the issue related to stats and our techs are working on resolving the problem. As soon as the issue is resolved, your account should reflect your proper earnings.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused and thank you for your patience.

UPDATE: Remote upload is now working. Please allow some time for the existing backlog of links to clear.

UPDATE 2: Stats are now computing live. However, some work needs to be done to fill in the gap for the missing stats. This will require a bit more time, but rest assured that nothing will be lost. We will update you as we know more.

Last edited:
thanks IT for the update , i just saw that status work back but some counting is missing i hope all will be back soon without missing mine some $$ :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back