FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Filesonic playing games?

Haven't logged in to my account for quite a while, but when I tried today I couldn't log in because of password mismatch (it's the right password).

Then I reset my password and logged in. All the files gone, all the earning gone and the account looks like it's completely new. Total Paid in US$: 0.00
unpaid in US$:0.00

What is going on here? I am not going to write them, because they never reply.

Perhaps Hish can give me a reasonable explanation why you took my earnings and files?

Filesonic (and other filehosts) limit their speed even for premium users.

I never got more than 3.2MBs on sborg or RL (1Gbit servers).

i do believe that is an sborg problem, though. i couldn't get more than that on sborg either. now on a windows rdp with idm its like 10x faster.

hish are we allowed to have multiple accounts?

and can we use same paypal accounts for both?

I dont know filesonic allow multiple accounts
but filesonic cant allow one paypal account in two filesonic accounts

all RU from WU result in
ERROR_INVALID_ACCOUNT
Premium Error
Yes remote upload failed from wuploade

Same problem try it again its work for :))

are you crazy??? :facepalm:
i have constantly 360MB/s!!

Wow, I wonder how you did it. 360MB/s must only be a peak value...

If you are constantly on 360MB/s, that's 360*8/1024 = 2.8125Gbit / s.

I don't think there's such kind of server available, or it would be way too expensive for us normal uploaders, hah.

I do have problem with upload speed, my server in Germany, i get speeds like 100kBps for filesonic (and wupload) while filserve is running at 8000kBps without problem. I use HTTP upload.

Last edited:
hi!

i have lifetime premium account for 4-5 days. i sold two premium accounts: one month and one lifetime. but they dont appear in mi statics, why?i gave the customer mi premium referal link, so i dont understand...

thank you very much and greetings from spain¡

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back