FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not to disappoint you, but you haven't 'bought' exclusive remote feature with premium account. It is available with free account also. It's regular feature they have for both premium and free users.

7bMyo.png

I've never had better WEB upload speeds with filesonic, from last few days.I have full 100mbit per link, which is 3+ times better than previous speeds. I hope those will last, and never drop under that level.

Great work!

EDIT: to all guys complaining on remote speeds.

Do you realize there is several thousands of people, each one of them, want to remote, from several gigabytes, to several terabytes of files at once? Do you know how much stress on servers you are putting? There is probably several hundreds of thousands, even millions of links in remote, at once.
Also, Wupload have at least 5X less servers from Filesonic, and far away from them, to compete with them in speeds, and reliability. Also, there is dozens of file-hosts, people are remoting from...

DUDE daily its work fine.
we know what happened on servers when remote upload start & we all also know remote upload is working very fast yesterday ;)

make it clear if someone buys from my ref link or from my download link ?

and if someone buys from someone else's download link but from my website will i get 60% or just 5% ?

what do i have to do to get the full 60% ?

Do i need to upload and paste my link and then if someone buys from that link i'll get 60% ? (my site is registered)

and from Pay-per-sale programme will i still get the PPD commission ?

If someone buys from your link or premium ref-link & you are on Pay Per Sale , then you will get the commission. if your website is registered, you will get the 5% for domain sale too

Hish

Hish

unless they buy premium a/c from your ref link then u earn ! Not just registering through ur ref if they do then u only earn when they upload.

It finished a link of mine that it started 2 days ago (filesonic have high speed servers ...lol 1 link=2 days), everyday services are lower and lower.Good job again filesonic.Why do you keep RU function, because allmost every day a host is not working??

i guess that "glitch" from advanced statistics is still there
i got 7 sales on statistics,and 8 on the advanced statistics tab...
/me waits for the 8th sale

@joesules same here..wupload to filesonic is not working and still pending for about 48hours..hope hish will answer this.. NL Server FTP to filesonic is good for me..

Hi Hish, What is wrong with wupload to fsc upload? It has not worked in days. Please advise us. thanks

@joesules same here..wupload to filesonic is not working and still pending for about 48hours..hope hish will answer this.. NL Server FTP to filesonic is good for me..

same here wup to fsc stuck on pending.

Hi guys

We are aware of the issue and have someone working on a long term fix for it :)

Thanks for your patience

Hish

FileSonic I have a big big problem. Someone hacked my yahoo email adress and he changed my password atemail, so I can not acces the yahoo mail. He entered in my all acounts like (filesonic.com) and changed the email adress or the password at log in and when I try to log in it appears ''Unexpected error during process Authentication: - No user found with such email. ''
So, what can I do to recover my profile? Please block all acces of my account..

PLEASE PLEASE.. Answer to my problem soon as you can!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back