FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Image manager should be showed in column with full image file names to easier use. Filesonic image hosting is good with fast image loading

RU still not working..."great job" again filesonic>Exactly how i said weeks ago.....filesonic is what was fileserve last year .....full of bugs ..u can change your name to bugsonic

Hi

broken plugin error? or which?

Regards

Hish

It sais error when i put the links of wupload into the remote uploading function of filesonic. How can i remote upload from wupload to filesonic?
I need to put the username and password of wupload first, then put the wupload links?

Can someone help me please...

It sais error when i put the links of wupload into the remote uploading function of filesonic. How can i remote upload from wupload to filesonic?
I need to put the username and password of wupload first, then put the wupload links?

Can someone help me please...
http://user:pass@wupload.com/file/xxxxxxxx
or you can put you user and pass in filesonic plugin->settings-choose host wupload ,you user and pass....be sure that u have premium on wupload

readly i have minimim payout before friday.
i have contact support . i see support online on skype but dont reply me.
sumbit question on FSN website

Code:
Submitted about 7 hours ago

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back