FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see there is a problem with the remote upload function.
I cannot remote upload from wupload to filesonic, can someone please explain me how can i fix this?

i did not receive my payment
payment page says -paid-
but i didnt receive my payment to my paypal account
i waited about 1 hour still no payment
is there a problem ?

Hi

Its not the same as your nickname here... what is your user ID?

Hish

Hi and never mind coz em paid already thank you hish for the first payment of my life from any file host em soo happy and this is the best bd gift i've ever had ... happy birthday to me :D

and thankx Hish Filesonic Rocks !

every tuesday the same shit about payment like 1680 thread pages mean nothing and the wednesday "thanks for payment" are gone somewhere in a remote hole..very annoying..

I just received the payment, you people must learn that filesonic, fileserve, wupload are legit sites and they always pay .
Just have patience..

RU is not working....same errors....MAYBE blocked IP.......Unexpected error....filesonic is having every f***ng week same problems....tomorow will not work FTP ...or in 2 days i am sure

Hello, I have a problem for over 2 months to let the world uploader and now I see my earnings and accumulations of me says that I have 2 payments to my paypal which have not come to my mind, I let a catch:

i240410_FS.JPG

Please review my account:

User: SJDA

Please help me =(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back