FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
are you guys got your payment yesterday on your alertpay ?

i didint. i have 46$ and i didnt get the payment

i also didn't got they payment , whats the issue :(

payment page have paid entry but payment is not recived yet :(

where are you Hish ?

My payment method is also alertpay and i got payment in my alertpay account as usual.

There might be some reason of not receiving :

1. you didnt reach minimal payout amount (15$ for normal , 300$ for elite) at 24th june 23:59:59
2. Your didnt enter your payment information (typed wrong or sth) properly :facepalm:
3. They do mass payment , maybe they missed your payment id ( low chance)
4. Fraudulent behavior ( using own refferal, uploading banned content(child/beastality p.) ( very less chance) .. you might have got a warning at least.
5. @Ar!yaN can u see again ? is it shown processing or paid ? :facepalm:

IF any of the criteria dont match you .. than feel free to pm Mr. Hish with your filesonic id (dont ask me what is your id :facepalm:)

and please dont post your filesonic username or email here (too much hacking activing now a days )

Regards
shufol

@ shufol

your answer is very kind and usefull and you know i know all that

so the reason is must be like

They do mass payment , maybe they missed your payment id ( low chance)

all other things are ok and fine i double check everything again and if there was issue like this

Fraudulent behavior ( using own refferal, uploading banned content(child/beastality p.) ( very less chance) .. you might have got a warning at least.

then surely they banned my account too but everything is working fine and status of payment is also showing as paid

i am going to pm hish now

This is getting worrisome. Some of my friends account are disable and it's just not one of them. Please reply on this matter.

Edit: I don't upload that much. But i did trade in $ for a 6 months account.

Dear Hish i have a question to u.
Sir we are two brother & using one account bcz one paypal account cant use in two accounts.
Sir we mostly we upload same material but we have seperate account on warez websites.
this is cause we use seperate links.
Now Hish kindly tell me u delete my account bcz files are present two times in one account.
I wait for your reply
Thanks

This is getting worrisome. Some of my friends account are disable and it's just not one of them. Please reply on this matter.

Edit: I don't upload that much. But i did trade in $ for a 6 months account.

Hi

Who are they? Why were they blocked? Do you have their nicknames or user IDs?

We don't just block people without a reason :)

Hish

Sir we are two brother & using one account bcz one paypal account cant use in two accounts.
Sir we mostly we upload same material but we have seperate account on warez websites.
Now Hish kindly tell me u delete my account bcz files are present two times in one account.
I wait for your reply
Thanks

They will not delete your account the reason you described..:)

You can keep as many copies of one file you want in ur account .. no problem with that .. afaik

thanks

I wait for your reply
Thanks

I think open PayPal account and get verified is not hard in the process.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back