FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
filesonic upload/download is very very slow today i'm waiting for my file its 200MB and its still uploading same goes with fileserve. why its too slow today? :(

Same here, speeds are like 50-500KB/s

Goes up to 3MB/s only in short intervals of 4-5 seconds, but rarely

I am only talking about upload speeds.

Last edited:
Hi Hish. I'm already send my email to an email that you mention.

But today I got replied from the helpdesk and to contact another affiliate manager.

I hope they can processing now :)

Hi Elite!

I checked the ticket and the screenshots... Can you please try it with jdownloader? Let me know the result

Thanks!

Hish

so bro did u checked account ???????
when will i got paid???????????????

hm......... again you getting offline i think i just scammed by filesonic.......

Last edited:
Hi hdhieu

We are looking at the issue with paypal to see why wasn't the call back sent ... We will let u know as soon as it is fixed...

In the meantime, we have upgraded you to premium for a week, until it is resolved.

Best Regards

Hish

Hello hish, i would like to know why everytime i remote upload a file and its 100% done, i go to my account and its there, then a short while after it gets deleted?

Hello Hish & FSC Expert

I am having big time problem of files get deleting again and again from my acct. not 1,2 or 3 but 80% of my files got deleted though i reuploaded all files 2days(06-26-2011) ago but now i see again it got deleted again..
btw this is 4th time my 80% of files deleted again

please help me guys :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back