FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ftp from USA server working fine I just uploaded 20 files in 5+mins , I m getting over 40+ mb speed :)

I just want to know that sales counter are working fine or not ?
Yes something really strange about sales counter. Me also not getting sales for last 1 + week I dont know whats the reason behind it there.
I hope Filesonic Staff should check and re-calculate Sales Statics.

Thank You.

Something wrong with my sales.. Just now one of my sale has been removed on playsonic (100 point). And my payment shows 12 USD lesser than 1 hour ago.

But there is not any refund in my status. Also it is not possibble 12 USD refund since i am on PPS %80 over than week. I am really confused..

There is not any refund in my statistic. İ checked from 'may/1' to 'june/23'..

Edit - Gerner2010; I think you are right. I don't see any refund in my status but My Rank and Qualifying Credits are still the same on Playsonic. It must be a old refund.

Hish; Can you confirm that it could be a old refund (over than month) ? Thanks.

Last edited:
hi guys, can someone tell me if there is a earnings the filesonic preview if upload screen and cover?is there any earnings on it?

Regards.......;)

@bucolini

You Mean get earnings from Sonic Preview..?
As far as i know there's no earnings we got from this.

The Purpose for this ( upload images and attached to files ) is for make our file(s) more attractive / interesting and can give more detail, so it will have more sales power...CMIIW.

You Mean get earnings from Sonic Preview..?
As far as i know there's no earnings we got from this.

The Purpose for this ( upload images and attached to files ) is for make our file(s) more attractive / interesting and can give more detail, so it will have more sales power...CMIIW.

ok man,tnx......

Hi Hish,

I have premium account!
Have been downloading the videos but it always got cut off halfway and unable to resume.

Any advice?

Hi!

Using your browser or a Download Manager?

Can you please send me some links as an example?

I would like to check if it is the server...

Thanks

Hish

There is not any refund in my statistic. İ checked from 'may/1' to 'june/23'..

Edit - Gerner2010; I think you are right. I don't see any refund in my status but My Rank and Qualifying Credits are still the same on Playsonic. It must be a old refund.

Hish; Can you confirm that it could be a old refund (over than month) ? Thanks.

its surely an old refund ..

if you got the solution already than why Hish have to confirm it ?? if he check every refund.. :facepalm:

mate, you were fixed 12$ and got a on month sale and credited 12$ , now that person refunded from pp/credit card. so you also count refund..

Hope you understand.. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back