FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@upload68 and Arvendu

Hey guys you normal pps 60%. If you choose pps only than you would get 5.4$ (60%) but you choose Half means 50% i.e. 2.7$ .
which is showing correct at this moment at ur stats . You also get total download /2 = total download earning/2. (Half)

Half and Half not means 50% of the total sale ($9). It means the amount you could get at pps normal (5.4$) /2 = 2.7$

Hope you understand.. :)
i don't think wait Hish reply :) but thanks shufol <3

Hello Hish
i select Payment Plan : half and half
to i have 1 sale but i have 2.7$
why ??
ìf acc pre 1 month 1 9$ >>>half : 4.5$

@upload68 and Arvendu

Hey guys you normal pps 60%. If you choose pps only than you would get 5.4$ (60%) but you choose Half means 50% i.e. 2.7$ .
which is showing correct at this moment at ur stats . You also get total download /2 = total download earning/2. (Half)

Half and Half not means 50% of the total sale ($9). It means the amount you could get at pps normal (5.4$) /2 = 2.7$

Hope you understand.. :)

yup...honestly i'm confused now, because when i'm in Half & Half, it only count $2.7 for 1 month sales like Shufol explained. I even PM Mr. Hish for ask again, cause i think the correct count is $2.7.

@Hish:
I have check some my files and they gone! I have premium account and they were not deleted by DCMA. I hope you check your tech, don't delete old files!
Before my file still delete although my files were downloaded from "human", and I upgrade my account to keep it. But now, they continue gone! I'm not satisfied, you don't need ask my ID, you just check and fix this problem. I'm very tired when re-upload them and some files gone will can't get back again!
Filesonic is the best!
Thanks!

A also get the same message, last 3-4 days i wrote many time to filesonic helpdesk but nobody help me.

We have detected some suspicious behaviour coming from your IP address (94.188.11.22) and have been temporarily blocked.

more worst i have static ip address....

My IP : 94.188.11.22

YES YES! i have Static Also! And no BOdy Help me 2!

@Hish:
I have check some my files and they gone! I have premium account and they were not deleted by DCMA. I hope you check your tech, don't delete old files!
Before my file still delete although my files were downloaded from "human", and I upgrade my account to keep it. But now, they continue gone! I'm not satisfied, you don't need ask my ID, you just check and fix this problem. I'm very tired when re-upload them and some files gone will can't get back again!
Filesonic is the best!
Thanks!

Hi Jesslove77!

Can you please PM me some of the file names or links that were deleted? Also, I need your user ID

Thanks

Hish

Hish Please Help me ! PLEASE!!!

I got this error when enter Filesonic.com.

We have detected some suspicious behaviour coming from your IP address (81.218.167.141) and have been temporarily blocked.

iP: 81.218.167.141

If you have the powers! Please Try Fix that Bug...

Very nice, I cant upload anything from RDP becoz of this <_<

fs_heawnnq.JPG

This is so annoying, 7 persons on server and evrybody want to upload to FS , what to do ???

Upload speed by FTP - 150MB/s by zoom - 300KB/s fu*k -.- soooooooooooooo annoying .....................

Hi!

This was a temporary issue.. It is fixed now.

Please try again and let me know:)

thanks

Hish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back