FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
my files been pending for 5 mins and counting in remote upload

edit: files started uploading then went back to pending. please test your servers at time of crisis because i know you will check later and im sure everything will probably resolved itself by then and nothing is implemented

Last edited:
We don't manipulate sales and I will check his issue out with these sales, we pride ourselves on being honest and just. If we make a mistake we compensate you for it. We don't "manipulate" anything.... ask any affiliate that's been with us for a while.

Regards,

Hish

Agreed..
If Filesonic not honest i will never get lifetime sales on my stats. :D
But it shown on my stats. That's the proofed if Filesonic never cheated the affiliate.<3

Regards.

I got this error when enter Filesonic.com.

We have detected some suspicious behaviour coming from your IP address (81.218.167.141) and have been temporarily blocked.

iP: 81.218.167.141

@Godric

What do you mean...?
If you want keep your earnings not paid, yeah...just removed your payment detail. And when you want to received the payment, fill it again.

I got this error when enter Filesonic.com.

We have detected some suspicious behaviour coming from your IP address (81.218.167.141) and have been temporarily blocked.

iP: 81.218.167.141

A also get the same message, last 3-4 days i wrote many time to filesonic helpdesk but nobody help me.

We have detected some suspicious behaviour coming from your IP address (94.188.11.22) and have been temporarily blocked.

more worst i have static ip address....

My IP : 94.188.11.22

anyone one know about filesonic rapidleech plugin.............plz someone give the link..........i came back to work after 1 month

Hish I have Q

can I have two filesonic account

one pay per download and other pay per sale

with same paypal account

and other Q.

Can I buy to my friends filesonic accounts with my referral sale link

thank

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back