FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
and whats the problem about that ?

I think Filesonic won't like this.
It can be categorized as illegal.
You Clearly offered Filesonic Premium User name + password on your site to anyone.

I don't know what's your motivation, but i believe you're in serious trouble.

You better have good explanation mate.

That`s my point , too . Most of us are spreading links like crazy to get that single sale for the day and someone in his banana manana site offers accounts for free ! What is the point of being uploader or running a filehost when all of your work at the end is offered for free with free premium account ?!?

That`s my point , too . Most of us are spreading links like crazy to get that single sale for the day and someone in his banana manana site offers accounts for free ! What is the point of being uploader or running a filehost when all of your work at the end is offered for free with free premium account ?!?

Bro,

Chems is my old friend I m just helping him for his site from the begining
I m not uploading dere for get sales :)

If you have any issue regarding this den you can pm to him :)

Regards

Champ :facepalm:

http://www.wjunction.com/member.php?u=4399Champ of champs I`m cool with you , bro ! I`m just mad at everybody offering free premium accounts and I know that they are many , Chems is just another one . Maybe his motivation was to drag some attention to his site and more traffic , I don`t know and I don`t care , but Chems thats not good for me and for many others !

Champ of champs I`m cool with you , bro ! I`m just mad at everybody offering free premium accounts and I know that they are many , Chems is just another one . Maybe his motivation was to drag some attention to his site and more traffic , I don`t know and I don`t care , but Chems thats not good for me and for many others !

Bro,

I will talk with him :)

Thank you for d reply mate <3

I do not see you to be angry like that, when you know that you are a slave to companies and you upload like maniac daily, spending time and getting tired and premium downloads do not count neither to plan A not to plan B as premium extention does not count as well.

Instead of accusing the banana warez site you should accuse filesonic owner for having so awful terms and conditions and uploading is not rewarded anymore.

If premium downloading counted to statistics like rapidshare in the past, all of us would be happy and you would not have problems with banana warez forum.

Please express right complains to right person....

We (the users) made these guys (hosters) millionaires and they do not give us as much as we deserve in return..... plus the statistics cheating issue that many users claim to have seen in filesonic.

I hope you get me.... Another persons fault that you do not earn so much..... not banana warez site.

Last edited:
Mikevet1984 I agree with 90% of your statement , but please agree that Chems site is not helping us earn more , too ! Site like this is only decreasing our earnings even more ! I`m not angry , it will be stupid to get angry for this few $ daily + or - . Anyway if we can`t make something better and it`s not up to us to make it better , is that means that we have to make it worse ?

I did not share any files for 4 days and checked my account 7 sales in 4 days.
whenever I share I got zero sale. I will stop sharing till I come back from holiday
and will share again when I come back.

i have aproblem at my account when i make download and stopped download my account cant make resum download and start download again and i didnt know what is the reason ?

user name is : aglaansonic2

E-mail :ahmed_aglaan2001@yahoo.com

I would like the views of other filesonic account holders.

Here are some stats from my premium account.

Total files uploaded - 874
Total files deleted - 1020
Total sales - zero
Total complaints from my forum community - 25

The complaints i have been recieving from my members are that they are very dissapointed in filesonic as they have invested in premium accounts but find so many dead links. Also at times when downloading large ammount of files the go dead half way through wasting time and bandwidth. With so many dead links around on the forums people will not invest in premium accounts. I myself find it a total waste of time now uploading to filesonic only to find that within 24 hours (if not quicker) the links have died. The only good thing to come out of this is that i am getting loads of downloads from the other filehost that i am using now. So it would seem that it is time to say good bye to filesonic and hello to my new prefered filehost.

Would like to have some feed back from the management of filesonic. I have put this question also in to the customer support but never had any kind of reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back