FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Content Owners,

FileSonic has launched a new bonus program, which allows the top 50 of its partners to earn 10% more on their daily earnings!

The Super Elite will run once a week (Sunday midnight, server time) and this will determine who is Super Elite for the following week! (A super Elite is guaranteed to stay in that status for a full week)

The top 50 affiliates with most premium sales will get the 10% extra on their earnings.

The 10% extra will be automatically added to the balance every end of the day (Also midnight, server time)

For more info, please click here

Best Regards

FileSonic Team

Nice one :).

But i have suggestion, for motivating basic members, maybe Filesonic can make another rewards for basic members too.

FSo team can see the statistic from basic members and basic members that have good sales got reward too.

So Basic member have same motivation. I know Elite have different class from basic members, but still FSo have to consider Basic members contribution too, it will be nice to see Basic and elite got same chance to get more rewards every week.

Thanks.

hey guys
im forced to use a vpn (in a different country) to access some of my fav sites
will i get into trouble visiting my filesonic and/or fileserve pages
dont want to get banned or whatever

thanks! :)

When the new Elite theme loaded, one sale disappeared. I had $461.3 due to next payment day, but it is now $449.3. Very nice. :( By the way, May I ask what are the promos in the Store? 5% bonus on payout?

Dear Content Owners,

FileSonic has launched a new bonus program, which allows the top 50 of its partners to earn 10% more on their daily earnings!

The Super Elite will run once a week (Sunday midnight, server time) and this will determine who is Super Elite for the following week! (A super Elite is guaranteed to stay in that status for a full week)

The top 50 affiliates with most premium sales will get the 10% extra on their earnings.

The 10% extra will be automatically added to the balance every end of the day (Also midnight, server time)

For more info, please click here

Best Regards

FileSonic Team

I'm disappointed by this "BIG NEWS". I'm a regular filesonic uploader and this kind of news don't motivate me to have more sales. Currently i'm on pay per download (since 3 months) and in the last week i had 13 sales ( with 2 one year sale , my record!). But when i see that the "BIg nEWS" concern the top 50 i am very very disappointed. It exists yet elite programm for the big partner. When a news which concern regular partner like me? For example bonus of 10% on PPD if we join elit program?

I add that you are the best filehost but don't forget the regular users. Because elite and SUPER elite is maybe to much.....

Hey Hish, don't be mad.

I would love to provide as much details as I can to help make filesonic the best file host, but please let us know if you "knew that there were some hosts that were pending for long", this way I guess there would be less complaints on the same problem again and again. Sometimes we just kinda in bad mood when nobody's telling us they are working on the problems.

Anyway, I'm happy RU's working again and thanks for your hard work. We must be bugging you quite a lot last several days.

Mate Hish,

You just showed up and asking what problem you are facing!!

everyone will think that you didn't knew about the problem (RU) ..

there is no need for DETAIL explanation for this RU problem, If you submit any links, its just shows Pending for long time and ends in UNEXPECTED ERROR.

also you never mentioned that there was a problem and it has been solved (or not)

you just asked plain question...

mate.. I (and others) waited more than 2 days for your reply about this RU problem..

so you must know how we feel..

hope you understand...

If I show up and reply, it doesnt mean that I am unaware of the problems...

I read almost all pages here .. And proof of it is that we had the RU fixed as soon as the IT guys came in today.

If I ask affiliates to provide more info, I don't expect to get attacked, this si why I won't ask you guys any more details! And saying pending is not enough because it doesnt provide enough details! I am reading your posts and I see no details at all!

Hish

I'm disappointed by this "BIG NEWS". I'm a regular filesonic uploader and this kind of news don't motivate me to have more sales. Currently i'm on pay per download (since 3 months) and in the last week i had 13 sales ( with 2 one year sale , my record!). But when i see that the "BIg nEWS" concern the top 50 i am very very disappointed. It exists yet elite programm for the big partner. When a news which concern regular partner like me? For example bonus of 10% on PPD if we join elit program?

I add that you are the best filehost but don't forget the regular users. Because elite and SUPER elite is maybe to much.....

If you are on PPD, you can still be included if you are in top 50 best sellers.

If you can't be in the top 50, you shouldn't be bothered... This Super Elite is not meant to piss people off. The Super Elite will not make us stop announcing promos for everyone.

Hish

Last edited:
If I show up and reply, it doesnt mean that I am unaware of the problems...

I read almost all pages here .. And proof of it is that we had the RU fixed as soon as the IT guys came in today.

If I ask affiliates to provide more info, I don't expect to get attacked, this si why I won't ask you guys any more details! And saying pending is not enough because it doesnt provide enough details! I am reading your posts and I see no details at all!

Hish

If you are on PPD, you can still be included if you are in top 50 best sellers.

If you can't be in the top 50, you shouldn't be bothered... This Super Elite is not meant to piss people off. The Super Elite will not make us stop announcing promos for everyone.

Hish

I'm not bothered just disappointed because to be in the top 50 is too difficult (for me ). And yes i hope you will annonce promos for everyone in the future.

Nice one :).

But i have suggestion, for motivating basic members, maybe Filesonic can make another rewards for basic members too.

FSo team can see the statistic from basic members and basic members that have good sales got reward too.

So Basic member have same motivation. I know Elite have different class from basic members, but still FSo have to consider Basic members contribution too, it will be nice to see Basic and elite got same chance to get more rewards every week.

Thanks.

Hi!

We already have PLaySonic which is for every single user and not only top 50 sellers!

We always launch great exciting promotions that make you earn more and we will not stop that ;)

Hish

Ok, i get the point Mr. Hish.

But i guess Filesonic team had other option for basic members.
And yes it's true that basic member like me have good earnings too...:)

Wish all the best for all of us.

Hish
I want to change my Plan Elite 85% i have invite too but when i join this plan msg shows (Bad Username Or Password) my Account ID or PW both are correct kindly fix this issue from my account AC PM you

Thanks

Thank you very much Hish Brother for Quick reply and solve issues

Last edited:
Hello,

Last days I can not remote upload files to filesonic From an other company.

Every time I copy paste the links only 1 link is uploaded and all the others not, and I see a message BROKEN_PLUGIN.

What does this message mean? I am doing sth wrong.

Hish, please help me cause I can not remote upload almost anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back