FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
im talking about this plan

Dear Content Owners,
We are proud to announce one of the biggest changes FileSonic.com has seen this year!
As usual, we listen to you and your feedback and we improve our site.
We launched the Half & Half program, which pays for both, sales & downloads.
You can maximize your earnings by earning from both!
It is also a way for you to try out both programs (PPD & PPS) and judge which is better for you.
Best Regards,
FileSonic Team

http://www.filesonic.pk/news
i want to say that this plan isnt perfect at all

If someone have 1gb files uploaded and he selects 400mb limit he wont be able to get any downloads at all but only sales like on regular PPS progm
if only a person have 400mb files and he selects for half and half plan he will get downloads and no sale as people wont be willing to pay as they are downloading for free
:/

PPD if you're getting lots of downloads.

Half and Half 5 : If you're getting sales occasionally !
Half and Half 30% : If you're getting more downloads and 1-2 sales daily .

Better to go with Half and Half 30% !

according to the they could publish here and ask the members which if best choice
rey2k5, corrupted is hard disk crash of servers and if you are not lucky the server your
files are in goes dead. I had lost 9 tb in august in ONE night , and had lost %80 of my
archive cause crashed files were randomly placed in several servers (I think). and cost
me 2-3 months to prepare them . its not a bug, its a offically the server is crashed
and these fiels are offically dead. Re upload them

my friend hard disk crashed can not be fixed, HARD DISKS are human made not god.
because of this may crash at anytime. Dont you remembr netload's crash disk errors.
it may happen at any time, all we can do is pray to god to not to hit us(me) :=)

I am asking if it is fixed now. Like if I upload new files, is there any chance they are going to be corrupted again?

I've tried that before. Suppose that my filename abc.rar is corrupted I upload it again and name abc.rar or cba.rar it is still corrupted unless I change it too abc.pdf... Don't know if others happened to this issue as well.

can someone check if remote uploading from rapidshare start to working again?i could't check coz my rapidshare premium just expired..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back