FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Change Affiliate Plan

Dear Admin,

I want to go back to normal affiliate plan. Please tell me how to get rid of Elite Plan. I sent an email to this naija@filesonic.com yesterday, Nobody answered my email yet. Please respond.

Thanks

If someone uses your referral link and buys premium, will you get a sale? Or does it only work for download links?

Yes, you can earn money from your premium referral link and the link will show up in your statistics section as http://www.filesonic.com/file/0

I had sale from my premium referral link yesterday, but it didn't show up in 'Advanced Statistics'. So i don't know the sale for how many months since i am on plan 'PPS Fixed 12'.

Just curious:)

ok so if i got it right... regular half and half means i get half of my PPS and half of my PPD, so if i make 1 sale and 3000k downloads, it means that im losing money right?

30% of sale value. SO say they bought lifetime.. thats something like $50 you would get at 30%

$5 no matter the sale value. So they buy lifetime, you get $5. Of course if they buy one month you get $5.

the other "half" is made up of money made from downloads. each download is only worth half as much as downloads on the PPD only plan though

@chicoes: I suppose it matters what the file sizes are and which countries are downloading them. If they are only 50mb and under and getting downloaded from kazakstan its probably better to be PPS. If you files are large(r) and getting downloads from us, uk etc you wouold be better of on PPD.

My files are large mostly and getting downloads from mostly groups A and B so i make about 3k downloads per day on average, so according to what you said in that case i should stick to PPD and not change to half and half?

My files are large mostly and getting downloads from mostly groups A and B so i make about 3k downloads per day on average, so according to what you said in that case i should stick to PPD and not change to half and half?

You are getting 3k downloads daily and how much sales you getting daily?
if you getting 3+ sales daily then go for half and half but if you getting no sale or 1,2/daily stick for PPD

I have a question regarding the statistics:

For the PPS statistics, is it possible to know in depth:

How much does each buyer spend on each premium account? which plan do they buy?
Coz now I'm on the Fixed Sales Plan.

I just wanna track them so I can know exactly whether I should change from the Fixed Sales Plan to the Proportion Sales Plan or not, in case most of my sales are more than the 30-days plan.

Last edited:

How much does each buyer spend on each premium account? which plan do they buy?
Coz now I'm on the Fixed Sales Plan.

I just wanna track them so I can know exactly whether I should change from the Fixed Sales Plan to the Proportion Sales Plan or not, in case most of my sales are more than the 30-days plan.

On Advanced Statistic and Click on the filename.

How much does each buyer spend on each premium account; which plan do they buy? Coz now I'm on the Fixed Sales Plan.

http://www.filesonic.com/intelligence/home

Choose your any of file at the bottom of the page , then you'll see the sale for how many months.

Sorry I've been away but I don't see the 5$ premium to buy from earnings anymore?

http://www.filesonic.com/affiliate/trade-in-points

1. Fill in your own security question on
http://www.filesonic.com/user/settings
2. Change your password periodically.
3. Make sure you log-out everytime you finished.
4. Everytime you finished using PC ( Or at least once a day ), clear your browser recent history.
5. If you have problems with Filesonic and need them to check it, just post your referral number here, not your user id.

6. Change your password after using third party Rapidleech services or never use it. Never enter your login information anywhere except filesonic website.
7. use better antivirus software like norton

On Advanced Statistic and Click on the filename.

Thank you so much. I've just known that. >_<

There's only 1 Month, 1 Year, and Lifetime statistics, right? or it will appear more if my file is sold via other plans?

I didn't see the 90-days or 180-days in the "Sales Earnings by Membership" graph.

Maybe if they can provide more details, so it would be great. :)

Coz if most of my sales are 90-days so I would switch to % plan. LOL :D

But anyway, I would stick with the Fixed PPS. :)

Last edited:
anyone cal tell me whats the use of half and half plan ?
coz when people are able to download files why they will buy the accounts then ? :/
dont know how it will be used

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back