FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fileserve -> Filesonic and Filesonic -> Fileserve does not work. You say that Fileserve has blocked remote upload, ok

But why does not work remote Rapidshare -> Filesonic ?

Please tell us which file host services we can use to remote upload to Filesonic ?

hi Fs Hish i sent you a pm. many files are removed even before that i've posted in the web. it's 4-5 days that i've reuploaded the same damned files, and soon after they are removed...after two seconds! what should i do? it's a impossible situation..
don't ignore me filesonic!
thanks

@drndrn: RS changed their API. Just wait for Filesonic techs to fix that.

@angelxx: Files that are deleted because of Digital Fingerprint are not meant to be reuploaded at all for obvious reasons. That's why they are deleted as fast as it is uploaded into your account.

Dear FileSonic, I have an outstanding payout in pending by two weeks: you asked me via mail to send a "verification" link and I did it.
The question is: was my payout verified or I have to wait again?

Thank you very much :)

Are there any reasons why i'm downloading at less than 50% of my max speeds when im even using my premium account?

Your competition is offering me about 70,80% when i'm a free user.

I still dont have my payment,i have 169$ in my acc.
Hish,i sent you a pm with details[SLIDE]http://lulzimg.com/i19/5e0c86.png[/SLIDE]
- 66.81$ from this week

my id is 196519
:)

Remote from RS to FSN still gives me: "ERROR_INVALID_ACCOUNT - Invalid Account Logins" - in the case of all links. :(

I didn't get such error till now... The logins are ok, I checked it several times.
The same error I get even if I put http://user : password@...

Did FSN restricted remote from Rapidshare?... :'(

Last edited:
i don't known what exactly happened to me, but this is the second time i got the email ask me to send example of where i post my link.
I did it, send to your guys email, and make a request about it. I just hope there some one filesonic help me this. Please don't ignored me,
Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back